What kind of fruit juice do you drink?

Is there one you love to drink more than any other kind? :eyes::green_heart:
And is there a kind you refuse to drink? :eyes::eyes:

6 Likes

guava juice :eyes:

1 Like

5 Likes

Pomegranate juice — I don’t find it very often here, but I always buy lots of it whenever I go to Greece.

I also like grape, orange, cranberry, pineapple, grapefruit, and blends of different fruits. But I only like the ones that are 100% juice, not the ones that have added sugar because those hardly have any real fruit in them.

1 Like

Every juice but grape :eyes:

Lychee juice is also really good :yum:

I like pear juice but other than that, they only other type of juice I drink is the grape juice they give the youth at church during communion

2 Likes

I like every juice, except the orange

1 Like

Red grapefruit or pineapple

2 Likes

prune juice

1 Like

always and always apple juice

2 Likes

Homemade elder juice! That’s the only juice I drink, only when it’s summer.

2 Likes

Orange juice that tastes like orange peels with sugar

4 Likes

Cucumber juice is the best for me and I miss drinking it whilst eating hawaiian pizza :'0 I also love lemon, mango and apple.

For some reason, I find myself not liking orange. Maybe it’s also because of this certain brand that I hate. It has this weird particles that just don’t dissolve in water and your saliva becomes sticky and weird after you drink it. I don’t know—ugh. Everyone likes it but I don’t.

I will drink apple juice, just not often. I do not drink any other types of juice though.

Really any kind of fruit juice

Tomate juice

1 Like

I like mango juice lol :mango:

1 Like

Cranberry and grape!

cranberry and mango juice are definitely delicious :eyes:

i also like apple cider which is not alcoholic thanks for checking mom, although i don’t tend to like apple juice

I like mango peach and cranberry :sparkles:

1 Like

Ohhh, peach juice sounds good. I also love mango juice

1 Like