What kind of jewellery do you like?

Jewellery stores carry many different kinds of jewellery. You can find jewellery for your ears, hands, or neck in so many different styles. What kind of jewellery do you like?

1 Like

Minimalist jewellery. Like, a silver bracelet with just a coloured stone in the middle or smth like that…

I’m a huge fan of earrings. My three favorite pairs right now are big gold hoops, sunflower-shaped earrings, and small gold hoops. I also love pearls, but I don’t have any good pearl earrings right now.
As for necklaces, I used to have a monogram ‘M’ necklace, but I lost it not too long ago. I have a cat pendant necklace that I also like to wear, but only when I’m wearing a blouse where it can be seen. I don’t usually wear necklaces with my work uniform, because the collar of the uniform covers them.

I’m such a HUGE fan of jewellery. I have a big collection of it but if I have to choose a favourite it will be earrings and bracelets.

My favourites

This earring meant a lot to me because it marks the last time I met my friends and every time I wear this I always think of them.

I remember the time I bought this I was hesitating whether to buy the gold one or the silver one lol

This is the last earring I bought before the lockdown.

Bracelets

D8591D51-5630-4E5B-9B2A-943A5BF90687_4_5005_c
As you can see I LOVE bracelets with stars and flowers.

Pendant/Necklace

C2F2E94E-FB28-414F-A70F-68E52C861957_4_5005_c
These are the only stuffs I got but due to lockdown in my country there’s no chance of going out to buy more QwQ

Chokers/Collar necklace

D22138B2-2B23-4D86-A5B4-3C982B46185B
The one most right is the kind of choker which need to tie it like a ribbon around your neck and it’s my most favorite among all of them.

Ring and also hand reveal?

FE74B8F9-36FD-45AC-8107-4E1280E4E1DA
This is the only ring I have lol
I only wear it because of the Miraculous Ladybug show XD

The only thing I don’t have is an anklet. I plan to hunt for more after the whole lockdown thingy is over.

2 Likes

Omg, all of your jewellery are so cool!

1 Like

Thx! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I recently discovered a kind of jewellery called Panjas bracelet (aka slave bracelet, idk why did they called it that) and it’s basically a waist bracelet attached to a ring with chain(s).
And it’s so beautiful :pleading_face:

Picture owo

6660B8EF-965E-44F5-B027-ABC641DE2762

2 Likes

OMG SO CUTE

1 Like

I plan to buy some for my birthday :relaxed: (which is two months later hjvkcdgkudhfgs)

1 Like

OMGGGGGGG
Vivienne Westwood tho :star_struck:
Also I wanna have like 28283939 ear piercings because earrings are so pretty-

Remember a couple of months ago I said that I’m gonna buy some jewelleries for my birthday? I got them a couple of days later :relaxed:

Yay shiny

Another cute earrings cuz why not

Rings but chains
Excuse my big hand btw-

YES THE SLAVE BRACELET
I really like this one the most
And apparently one of my friends told me I should shave the hand hair off because it’s ruining the beauty of the jewellery-
Lol I think you should shave your eyebrows off too it’s irritating af

@elixr what do you think of these owo?

1 Like

OMG THEY LOOK AWESOME
EHAJDSKDBKSBDNSBSB
CAN I PLES SNATCHETH?!?!

1 Like

bgfxdfchgjvhkgjhliug no Owo
But I can let you wear it for a while if u ask nicely owO

1 Like

:joy:

1 Like

Honestly just simple things, my bracelets are made of some stone or other and on an elastic string so I don’t need to worry about a clasp, my necklace clasp is fine I just hate dealing with bracelet clasps.

Oh I always liked silver more but now I mostly wear gold. I have this necklace with a cross my nana got me so that’s what I always have on and I can’t go out without earrings! It would be nice to get more piercings

I prefer relatively simple silver jewellery usually. Oh, and I wear chokers quite often!