What kind of learner are you?

http://www.educationplanner.org/students/self-assessments/learning-styles-quiz.shtml

I’ve found two different quizzes that tell you what kind of a learner you are. Your learning style affects how you learn things the best.

• Auditory
  • Visual
  • Tactile
0 voters

What results did you get? Do you think they’re accurate?

4 Likes

VISUAL!
Yes, that’s very accurate, and it’s also why I write my stories on Episode. So that I can make the things I’m imagining come to life, and so people can see what my characters are supposed to look like, what their house looks like, etc.

2 Likes

Apparently I’m Auditory, though I’ve always seen myself as more of a tactile learner.

3 Likes

Visual, I guess that’s accurate

2 Likes

I got Logical Learner :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Definitely visual.

2 Likes

I got auditory from the quiz , but I’m more of tactile learner. I actually find it hard to remember stuff if I’m just sitting there listening to someone talk for prolonged period of time and I can’t do something from just spoken instruction - I need to be shown how to do something. I find that writing stuff down and doing activities and worksheets help me the most when it comes to remembering material from class. Even outside the classroom, I can’t do something from just spoken instruction - I need to be shown how to do something otherwise I forget half of the instructions.

2 Likes

I’m the exact same way :eyes:

I picked a bunch of music options, which definitely didn’t help the auditory score

2 Likes

I think that’s what influenced my result as well. I’m really good at remembering song lyrics (I can almost fully memorize a song after 2-3 listens) so I think the question about song lyrics tipped the scales against me. In reality, my parents will ask me to do something and 30 seconds later I’m coming back going ‘wait, do you want this in the fridge or the freezer?’

1 Like

i always mix up putting stuff in the fridge or freezer :joy:

1 Like

I’m more of auditory learner, it’s better to listen to the teacher explain it (especially history) rather than reading the textbooks that are difficult to understand.

Interesting, it’s spot on :eyes:

1 Like

I’m a tactile learner, which is pretty accurate. I get antsy and bored in class easily

1 Like

@Students this could be an interesting quiz for you!

Closed due to inactivity