What level is your art?

Using this video as a reference, what level do you think your art is? For all of you people who are both too lazy to draw and to check the video out (I feel you) level 0 is the level for art that doesn’t exist :wink:.

0 voters

Why do you think so?
Do you agree with how these levels are broken down?

If you’re up for it, you can also post a poll with a picture of your art to see what other people think!

6 Likes

You have to join the tag to use it. I suggest that you do so if you plan to take art tasks, lovely. (wink)

1 Like

This video is so incredibly arbitrary :'D A lot of the pictures across categories look really similar to each other. Plus, from experience, a lot of these criteria are fluid depend on your health, sleep deprivation, the amount of coffee you drank, etc. I know pretty amazing artists who can randomly slip into level 1-2 territory, while still remaining at level 6 in most respects :^)

1 Like

I’m part of it :eyes:

2 Likes

That was actually one of the issues that I had with the video! Sometimes I would see things that just struck me as worse in higher categories or saw really clean looking artwork that she had rated lower.

Definitely, it’s hard to evaluate a whole artist’s work with one number

1 Like

Lol what even was that 1st work from lvl 6??? That was so f*cking good

3 Likes

I’m too lazyyyyy and my first class starts in 30 minutes :sob:

1 Like

Imagine me saying I could actually draw anything. I mean, I’m getting there :joy:

1 Like

laughs and cries in a corner

1 Like

Wow each of those levels is amazing and definitely beyond my skill set. About anything I draw would be level 1, but I could see a few things being argued as level 2. I wish I was a lot better than I am, but I feel successful even nearing level 2 at times.

2 Likes

a spicy level 0

2 Likes

Where’s the -1838848299194 option?

Bumping this thread, don’t mind me ~

I’d say my art has moved from Level 2 to Level 3…
I can see the improvement.

What about you guys?
Seen any improvement lately?
What level is your art?

0 voters

@Artists UwU

3 Likes

mine is between 2 and 3 loll

1 Like

Awesome, glad you have the confidence, @FuzilladeBlue! (wink)

2 Likes

Well I was looking for the ‘10’, but it was a limited list

1 Like

HEHEHEHE! Adorable, you are.
Glad you’re confident.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity