What made the best teacher you’ve had so great?

Some teachers are good teachers, some teachers are the best teachers. But what makes them so great? What do they do differently than the other teachers? :thinking: Is it just because of their personality, are they just better at their job or what is it that makes them so great?

2 Likes

My English teacher is amazing. She genuinely cares about her students, and always checks up on them, making sure they’re okay. She knows how to build a foundation of trust within her students, yet she’s also an amazing teacher who takes work seriously. One time, I was going through a really hard time, making it difficult for me to do work. I skipped a lot of classes and didn’t do my homework because my motivation was so low. And although she was an AP teacher, she still gave me a week, and told me to forget about it. She let me restart the next week to take the burden off of me during a hard time. :heart:

2 Likes

My fourth grade teacher delivered get well cards for me when I had surgery…in the pouring rain, no less!

2 Likes

My Intro to Theatre teacher was really funny.

1 Like

The best teachers take their time to actually get to know their students. They understand when it’s a stressful time for us and the best time frame to assign work. They are approachable and are willing to help whenever available.

2 Likes

Bump!

Some teachers I had while going school would take some time out of their lunch time to help me with my school work which was really nice if them

1 Like

He was thorough and really nice and I just loved his class in general. Last year’s Algebra, best class ever. The work was never too challenging but if there was a time where I didn’t get it, he’d do this thing where he’d just drop huge hints. I miss that class lowkey :disappointed:

1 Like

My fourth grade teacher delivered get well cards to me in the pouring rain.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity