What Makes Your Blood Boil?

What makes you so angry to the point your blood heats up? For me, there’s a lot, but mainly, it’s when somebody hurts people I love & care about repeatedly. What’s yours?

@Discussions

4 Likes

My family, mostly my sister though lmao.

1 Like

There are a lot of reasons that make me angry but I’ll list a few major ones –

• When someone blames me for something I didn’t do.
  • When people take decisions without thinking or on a whim.
  • When I am left out of the group because of my “social standing”.
  • When people talk bad about others behind their backs.
  • When people don’t take a situation seriously and treat it as a joke (even if it is meant to be taken seriously).
  • Bullying, ragging, harassment (which people often deliberately mistake for “playful teasing”).
2 Likes

My little brother

1 Like

The kids in my school as well

1 Like

All of the above

1 Like

Verbal abuse towards me for no reason. I don’t let people walk over me anymore. Losing my property that I spent money on. Defending people I care about when they are being treater unfairly. Being talk to like I’m stupid, that’s one way to bring the facade personality out of me since I’m passive aggressive. Misreading what I’m saying in a post. It makes me very annoyed when I have to repeat myself because it gets taken out of context. Don’t assume one thing when the conversation is going into a totally different direction. I get very annoyed about that. Just making it clear.

1 Like

Ooh…

• When someone tries to crush my hopes and dreams with their negative comments.
  • Making fun of my religious beliefs
  • Making hurtful and untrue assumptions about me
  • When someone hurts or tries to hurt my loved ones
  • Lockdown
  • Trying to make me look or feel stupid, especially in front of others
4 Likes

To add to that… yes, I hate when people make fun of my beliefs, but I also hate the attitude of a lot of religious people who hate on, judge, and condemn others who do not believe the same as them. I do not want to be associated with people like that in any way.

1 Like

This seems interesting!
I would probably say when someone lies. I don’t get super angry that easily.
Just stay loyal and don’t lie. :blush:

1 Like

When many people agree with something thats not true or when I feel gaslighted. I’ve dealt with that too many times.

1 Like

• People trying to make me feel jelous on purpose
• Friends who are to harsh with you
• Family that thinks they can criticize you because of your interest or size or looks because they are related to you.
• School’s making you get in trouble for standing up for yourself.
• Parents acting like they are a king/queen over a whole country because they’re older than you but still make mistakes
• People trying to correct me all the time because they can’t read my text (not grammar I’m ok with that)

• etc

3 Likes

Oh man, I have way too many to count haha.

Here are 5 that I can think of at the moment:

1. People that are extremely pushy. I can’t stand individuals who try to coerce or pressure someone into doing something.
  2. Bigotry, of any kind.
  3. People who flaunt money like it’s nothing, especially if they didn’t even earn it themselves.
  4. Trying to torpedo someone’s opinion that you don’t agree with.
  5. Invading other people’s personal space without their consent.

Gah, I got peeved just thinking about these. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes, this angers me so much! People starve and work hours to earn hard-earned money and here these kind of people shame money by throwing it away like Monopoly paper currency :persevere:

1 Like

EXACTLY. :ok_hand: It’s so disrespectful to the people who don’t have it as easy as others do. I mean, there’s nothing wrong with being proud of the money that you have (especially if you worked for it), but you still should always be considerate of others who aren’t as fortunate as you are.

1 Like

Why is it so hard to think of something…
Let’s say: when someone blames me for something I didn’t do and they keep arguing about it, trying to convince me in something that’s not true

@Discussions, what makes your blood boil?

1 Like

People intentionally playing on the emotions of others.
I can understand some don’t do it intentionally, but there are those who are and it really ticks me off.

Also people who take specific things for granted or are ungrateful for it.

I still hate it when people try to crush someone else’s hopes or dreams, or when you say you like something, and someone has to make a negative comment about it. You don’t have to pretend to like it, but if someone is telling you they like something, don’t straight up go and hate on that.

Closed due to inactivity