What MBTI personality type would your character fit into?

An MBTI personality type may not be an all encompassing definition of an individual’s personality, but these personality types can be a great way to understand ourselves and find common similarities with others. Meaning, it can also be a great way to understand more of our characters’ personalities and form them into more developed individuals. The more you develop who they are as a person, the more you may be able to find what their personality type is, which can in turn help you think more about how they relate to those traits and tendencies, and even the common ground and difference they may have with the other characters around them.

So, what are some of your characters’ MBTI personality types?

@RPers

3 Likes

Umm… should there be a link to them or the quiz for users to take for their characters?

I based some of my char’s personalities on mbti types, because I was lazy

FTD
Elias - ENFP
Anang - ISTJ

Alone
Haoran - ISFJ
Kira - ESTP

Adventure rp
Nathael - ESFP

Westeria
Fabian - INTJ

These are mostly estimates though I should reply to RPs

BR2:
Clara - ENFP
Xavier - INFP
Athena - ISTJ
Niko - INFJ
Embry - ENTJ
Napoleon - ENFP

I did Myers-Briggs/Jung Test: Open Extended Jungian Type Scales

I’ve been struggling with making a character’s personality for the longest time, and I can’t believe I haven’t tried this before. Answered the questions in a way I think my character would behave, and she got ESFJ!

Now I have an actual direction to go with writing out her personality :joy:

That’s one of the first things I decide

Phoebe - ESTP
Ezekiel - ISFP
Finley - ENTJ

Before I started writing my story and began planning my characters, instead of taking the test for them, I looked at typical traits of each MBTI type to see which one my characters fit best into.

So…
Ellie- INFP
Eduardo- INFJ
Ana Paola- ESFP
Andre- ENTJ

I try to usually look into what my characters’ personality types are, when I have the chance, since it can help me flesh them out, thinking of flaws and positive traits.

So here’s a few of my BR2 characters.
Diego: ESFP
Eddie: INFJ
Laurel: INTP
Logan: ISTJ
Sophie: INFJ

Test I did for my characters.