What nickname would your character give themself?

Ah yes nicknames, it can be used as an way to boost yourself, show affection or even show your social standing towards someone else.

When you give someone else a nickname it can have effect on the way you see them. refusing to use someone’s name can be a form of dominance.

But what nickname would your character give themselves?
@RPers

1 Like

Ah, thats a good question. Most of my characters would have nicknames that someone else would have come up with first. Even when they go by the nickname more than their actual name, they still in most cases would have had someone else call them that first. (Even when it’s just a shortened version of their own name.)

The first one I could think of where you could say my character gave themself a nickname, would be Quinn Castillo from BR2, since Quinn in a way is a nickname, because of being his middle name instead of his first name. He’ll only ever introduce himself or go by Quinn, since he doesn’t like using his first name, Altair.

Off the top of my head, the only other character I can think of is Bree Monroe, also from BR2. Her on the other hand, she’s likely to give herself any kind of nickname you could imagine. For her, she’s always joking around, and will call herself a cyborg, a pirate, a robot, (all because she has a prosthetic leg), or something related to cheese (1. Because she loves comedy and cheesy jokes especially, and 2. Her name is Bree, like Brie cheese.)

Also added some tags

1 Like