What old video games should get a modern remake?

I’m going to list three of the top video games I think should get a modern remake made.

• Original Harry Potter Games - I would love to see a remake of the original Harry Potter games from years 1-3. It would be cool to see what the outcome of a modern style would look like for them. These games were built for much older graphics than what we use. They were also only PC games at the time. I have them on my computer at the moment. The graphics are pretty much at the max on this computer but they still look good considering they were early 2000s video games.

• Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Chaos Bleeds Games - I really loved the Buffy the Vampire Slayer games. I would be super excited to see what the games would look like with the modern technology we have. They were released during the time of the first Xbox console. I still remember playing it on those controllers which were too big for my hands at the time. It would be appropriate if we see a game remake when the tv show remake gets unveiled!

• Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - I haven’t had a chance to play this game out but I’m really hoping since they are making a Knights of the Old Republic remake for the first game they will continue on to make a remake of the second one! The graphics aren’t too bad from the original versions but it would be interesting to see it on the same caliber of modern-day game graphics! I’m just surprised that EA is letting the remake be made! They can be really stingy when it comes to their games.

Which old video games should get a modern remake?

@Gamers

1 Like

Illusions for the Colecovision

1 Like

Trio the Punch by Data East

1 Like

I saw some people say FF9 and while I’m not opposed to the idea…

After what Dissidia NT did to Zidane and Kuja, I would wanna be assured that the style of the characters was going to be more true to the original.

Kuja kinda got away with it, though not really because he looks “hot” where he’s supposed to look “etherealy beautiful” (I have no idea how to spell that so please don’t smite me)

Zidane just looks

Literally awful
Beyond terrible
Irredemable

1 Like