What popular food haven’t you tried yet?

I’m not really a fan of trying new food so I also barely ever try food that is popular right now. Honestly, I don’t even really care about what is popular. But some people try lots of popular food because they want to know why it’s so popular.

What popular food haven’t you tried yet?

4 Likes

Fried Oreos. I really want to try them, but it’s not a food that you can find just anywhere. Maybe next time I go to an amusement park I’ll try some.

3 Likes

Kimchi … Never had the chance and I dont have some ingredients and spices handy to ferment it myself.

2 Likes

I’ve never tried teobokki (rice cakes). I wanna try it so badly!!

2 Likes

So you prefer what you’re used to then?

Icky. That doesn’t sound great.

OMG! Kimchi is amazing. I lived in Korea for two years and ate so much kimchi. I’m not huge on spicy food but it’s still goooooood!

Mmmm… yum!

What about you, @Foodies, what popular food do you wanna try?

Update, I tried Kimchi and I liked it! I also tried fried ice cream, sushi and many other delicacies like it and I love all of them

1 Like

WOO! Glad you got to try it. That’s exciting. Where did you try it?

1 Like

Tacos!

2 Likes

You’ve never had a taco?

1 Like

Seafood marinara. :thinking:

1 Like

In dn all you can eat restaurant while visiting my cousin and her fiance

2 Likes

That’s an interesting place to find it. Was it a Korean buffet?

2 Likes

No, not specifically Korean, it had foods from all around Eastern Asian, it had sushi, kimchi, noodles, fried ice cream, dim sum, etc … The best thing though was the slow guzheng music that was playing, it was really soft and calming, and just made the athmosphere …

2 Likes

WOW. That’s an interesting buffet. … Cool. Bet that was nice.

2 Likes

I don’t think ever in my life I had macaroni, which is weird cause I love pasta and that’s probably the most popular and most sold type of pasta :joy:

2 Likes

sushi
i’m very particular about both seafood AND different foods/textures touching each other so i kinda get squeamish just at the thought of trying it

2 Likes

Fair enough. I disliked the idea of Sushi at first for those same reasons so bad I didn’t want to try it for a long time, lol. But when I tried it a few times I started liking it more and more!

2 Likes

understandable
i’m glad you did

1 Like

Tweaked tags

@Kristi, any popular foods that you’ve never tried?

2 Likes

Ive never eaten lasagna nor pesto :sob:

3 Likes