What powerful moment/scene from a book has stuck with you since you read it?

Is there a powerful moment/scene from a book that has stuck with you since you read it? And why?
If it’s a spoiler make sure you blur it! :stuck_out_tongue:
@Bookworms

5 Likes

Oooh, when Aelin risked her life to safe Manon in the throne of glass series, even though they were enemies! It was so well written, I re-read that scene more times than I’d like to admit… :see_no_evil:

What about you?

5 Likes

Harry Potter series: The revealing of Snape’s one true purpose…which was to protect the son of the love of his life…a person that he, himself, was unable to protect and continues to mourn for the rest of his life to the point of assimilating her patronus. Saving her son…a deciding factor firmly forcing him to Dumbledore’s side, because it was necessary to keep that blasted green-eyed brat safealways.

4 Likes

I did not just cry reading this… Love that man so much

3 Likes

I honestly don’t know. I’ve been trying to think of something but nothing comes to my mind

2 Likes

Yes! Best moment in the whole series. :pleading_face:

3 Likes

Yes!!! Both the character and the actor who played him in the film!!!

1 Like

ahh yess!! Or the I AM A GOD moment

1 Like

Yes!! Oh, another one, when Aelin took Rowan with her to Arobynn and there was that moment (don’t remember the exact line) where it described the look on his face because she was too busy focusing on Rowan to notice what he was saying! He knew his little jabs at her didn’t work because she wasn’t even paying attention to him anymore. That was powerfulll :sneezing_face:

1 Like

Ooooooh ohoho
Ruin and rising when Darkling diiiiiied. I was crying so much even if I didn’t like him. When he was like call me by myyyy name, he wants someone to remember him and stuff OOOOOOMG I think about that often

Closed due to inactivity