What’s something about yourself that you hope will never change?

Personally, I don’t want anything about myself to change because I’m happy as I am.
I came across persons who aren’t happy with what they’ve gotten or accomplished and they always want more but if I had to choose one thing, that would be not wanting to change my attitude of love towards people.

What about you guys?

7 Likes

My attitude towards people. I don’t want to be an arrogant person once I finally arrive at the peak of my life. I want people to remember me the way they did in the past - someone who is lowkey and neutral.

2 Likes

:raised_hands:t5::raised_hands:t5: Yesss fr I love that

2 Likes

My morals and… my dreams I guess :thinking:

2 Likes

Very rad :raised_hands:t5::clap:t5:

2 Likes

My way of being both dirty minded and being a really funny person - I do not want to grow up and be cranky and have boomer humor.

1 Like

I like my personality ok
And I dont want it to change

1 Like

Being funny and sarcastic. Cracking jokes about everything.

1 Like

Kindness.
I like that I enjoy being nice to people, and I don’t ever want that to change. Being rude and making someone feel bad on purpose isn’t a trait that I admire in others, so I always feel guilty if I ever answer someone in a way that could be perceived harsh.

2 Likes

I hope I’ll never forget my self worth. I hope nobody will never make me forget that :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Oh, yes, that’s very important :eyes:

1 Like

Added some tags :sparkles:

1 Like

What I believe in and my personality.
I never want to forget myself, I’ve always had the same mindset and personality since I was younger, I’ve just learned more :relaxed:

1 Like

6 year old online self :))

1 Like

My open mind

Probably my capability to actually do something if I set my mind to it

Empathy

Closed due to inactivity