What’s the most addicted to a video game you’ve ever been?

Have you ever been so addicted to a video game that you attempt to forgo basic human needs to play it? I haven’t, but I have been quite a fan of the Pokemon games I’ve played and would only play those until I finished them. What about you, @Gamers?

2 Likes

I’ve never been really addicted to anything lol. But I play a lot of Siege and COD.

@Gamers (Tagged them for you.)

1 Like

Oh, thanks. Not sure why that didn’t work.

Undertale :pleading_face:
But currently is TSHC XD

I’ve been really addicted to Minecraft like five years back, remember watching so many darns “Minecraft Family roleplays” on youtube.

Also to pretty much any anime fighter game

1 Like

BATMAM

I get addicted to games quite quickly then I’ll play that and nothing else until I either get stuck or the interest calms down. The most addicted I would say is definitely Breath of The Wild which I talk about a lot.

Try Genshin Impact!

Call of duty on mobile is very addicted especially when they do zombie mode.

I used to be kind of addicted to Animal Crossing when I was a child. I even played every day during our vacations at the beach, but my mum did the same so it was kind of something we did together :sweat_smile: I just played every day for like two hours, maybe more if there wasn’t anything else to do.

@Gamers What’s the most addicted to a video game you’ve ever been?

I had MMO addiction when I first started playing ffxiv which combined with my hyperfixation on it, I started skipping class and skipping meals just to play. Thankfully the game itself doesn’t encourage that behaviour unlike world of warcraft so I was able to kick it and now I play a healthy amount and play other games too.