What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done to promote your story?

There’s already a thread about the weirdest ways to promote a story. So let’s have a look at the weirdest ways you promoted your own story!
What do you think was the weirdest thing you’ve ever done to promote your story?

2 Likes

I- asked someone to make a post about it on ig…

1 Like

I’ll tag @Writers here. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever done to promote your story?

@Discussions anyone promoted their story in a weird way?

Back when I was still on episode, I promoted my story by promoting another story and “accidentally” giving the wrong link. So everyone who clicked on the link to one of my friends’ stories, landed on my story. I did that for a week, out of fun and my friend knew about it, but people didn’t even click on the link a lot :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I don’t promote…
Which is probably why not a lot of my stories have a lot of readers haha :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

im very desperate for readers so i promote a lot. ive promoted using a meme, a song, a poem, a phrase, a joke, by leading a conversation into a promotion, done a few sub for subs with a few nice ppl, oh and i promoted it using food, and then of course theres the normal promotion threads which u usually find me in

2 Likes

the weirdest would be when i made a scene out of fruits to promote it then post it .-.

dont question my ideas in life lol.

2 Likes

In the restricted section, is that weird?

2 Likes

might be to some people :thinking:

Are-
Are you holding out on me?!

2 Likes

HAHAHA! It’s on a public site though. Are you on Tapas?

2 Likes

No :confused:

2 Likes

Aww…

2 Likes

sorry :pensive:

1 Like

Why? Don’t be sorry

2 Likes

meep! >.<

2 Likes

Closed due to inactivity