What’s your dream college/university?

As you near the end of high school, you start thinking about which college or university you want to attend and eventually you find one that appeals to you. So, what’s your dream college or university?

I want to attend Queen’s University in Kingston, Ontario because they have a world languages program I’m interested in

3 Likes

I would like to study abroad in Singapore :singapore:

1 Like

Hehe
Well I actually researched that a lot
And in conclusion I have a top two (both in the UK because this is how we do) :sunglasses:
Which are UCLan and UEL

Because they’re both rad af I have lists of pros and cons for both

Howard University in Washington DC, they have a great law program. I’m even considering applying there!

1 Like

I’m doing what I love and what I wanted now but I really wish I was studying somewhere abroad… Preferably Italy or France!

1 Like

My dream university was one of those elite universities in the US or UK :sweat_smile: After I’ve seen the Christ Church College, I dropped that dream and don’t really have a dream university anymore. I like the one I’m at now

2 Likes

It would be cool to go to MIT for being a physicist.

Added the opinion tag :blossom:

I think John Jay would be fun if I can scrounge up the funds for it XD
It’s a criminal justice school from what I know- pretty cheap for out of state people too (Compared to other places)
I think it’d be great to make connections in and also learn the study I want, which is forensic science

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity