What’s your favorite fashion era?

Fashion, whether you like it or not, you always wear it and it’s basically mandatory. From high class haute couture to that pajama that has all the food crumbs, it’s fashion all right! And importantly, I. Love. Fashion. :triumph: It’s always amazes me and give me interest to what people wear stuff.

So much for that, what is your favorite fashion era and why?? I can show some of my favorite neck some examples for th amazing visuals :joy::joy:!

1830s

Ridiculous yet pretty and doll-like. Now a lot of people HATE extremely feminine and somewhat difficult outfits, but that is a different story for me :sweat_smile:. To me, it just looks graceful and dramatic, rather than the minimalistic 1800s-1820s Regency outfits.

1980s

Some call it a vomit and an era of fashion to forget, I call it unappreciated. A lot of people have many misconceptions about the 80s which makes me quite down since they kinda gave a great fashion era like pastels, those button up shirts men wear :drooling_face:, the sexy shorts in summer, and quite reserved yet graceful fashion.

1960s and 1970s

The early 60s to be quite specific, because normally that where the new look of the 50s still existed and the rise of hair-sprayed to the gods hairstyles rises up. Though I can say that Mod fashion in the somewhat mid 60s and the long Caftan outfits in the late 60s with weird,looking experimental hairstyles looks quite good to me! Now I also mixed up 70s since 60s and 70s are attracted together, decade-wise. So the early 70s are my favorites since some elements of the 60s (like miniskirts) existed, but later on in the 70s the culture of fashion scattered, there are bell bottom pants, platform heels, long hairstyles (and the Farrah Fawcett hair :sob::ok_hand:), and the unisex clothes galooore!

(Definitely show a lot more favorites since my liking to fashion can can broad :sweat_smile: also yes… I am crazy :joy:)

6 Likes

1980s and 1990s I guess.

1 Like

Y’know, after watching Stranger Things… And having a general love for synthwave and cyberpunk aesthetic… The 80’s.

4 Likes

60s and 70s. Cute dresses/skirts. Comfy pants and fun jewelry :slight_smile:

2 Likes

70’s 'cause I love flare jeans and maybe 50’s because of the really pretty pants

Just look at these :heart_eyes:

1950s-pants-dots-photo-350x486

5 Likes

1980’s, 1990’s, 1970’s :orange_heart:

2 Likes

Bump!

2 Likes

Also my fave is 80s and 90s. It’s rather extraordinary :star_struck:

2 Likes

I don’t actually know! It might ironically, or maybe even unironically :eyes: be the 00s. What a crazy time. People were so into being edgy, even though they wouldn’t admit it. And oh boy. Gel everywhere. I loved it. Riding high on that Matrix action.

Though I am partial to ancient Roman dress. A nice pair of caligae, maybe a nice toga.

1 Like

80s.

1 Like

I don’t know, I like every fashion era which looked ridiculous :eyes::sparkles::joy:
But I love the jeans from the 1960s/70s, my mom gave me some of her old ones and they looked so good on me :eyes::sparkles::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Those pants are cute. :heart: My style! :sunglasses:

1 Like

closed due to inactivity