What’s your favorite scene from your favourite Episode story?

Yes, there are some really good Episode stories and I’m sure most of us have a favourite story. But which scene of your favourite Episode story is your favourite? Just tell us which story, describe the scene and tell us why you like it that much! :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

So, my favourite story is The Ruby Tiara by Wincy.W.

There are so many good scenes to pick from but if I were to pick, I’d pick the scene when Solona died.

Not to say it’s an enjoyable scene but it really touching and sad to watch. :sob:

1 Like

Added #favourite tag. :innocent:

1 Like

Another favourite scene of the story “For My Parents” is the shooking ending where the MC realised that he LI was the one who killed her parents and you were guven the option to kill or not kill the LI It’s really a twist where I wouldn’t expect and unforgettable.

@Episodians do you have a favourite scene from your favourite Episode story? Why?

4 Likes

In Making Lemonade by Joriemar, it was heartbreaking to watch the MC realize that she has cancer. She decided to push away her highschool sweetheart because she didn’t want him to suffer any pain lest she died and she went through so much of mental trauma. TBH, it was the only Episode story to this day which made me cry so much :sob::sob::sob:

3 Likes

I don’t remember anything :sob: but probably that scene when it was revealed that the MC and her family sacrificed their magic for her younger sister in Witchhunt? I’m still sad that it wasn’t continued smh

2 Likes

Well back when I had the app my favourite story was one called “Elemental Wars” it was done in the classic style and just incase anyone does read it I’ll put this in the hidden:

Summary

This is towards the end of the story in a fight with Alexandra the darkest fairy, a character earlier in the story had given Phoebe (MC) a dagger and gave her a brief fighting lesson because fairies rely more on magic in combat than anything physical which makes them vulnerable to attacks.

So during this fight Phoebe pulls out her dagger as kinda a last resort but Alexandra pulls out a broadsword and starts swinging that around. But to stop her being too OP she isn’t very competent with it and it’s a scene I love picturing.

1 Like

My favorite story is Watch My Six and I have so many favorite scenes that I don’t know which one to choose :joy: I guess I’ll pick the one where Zahra and Andros (the MCs) are playing charades with their friends and Zahra’s relatives

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity