What Sells on Episode?

For all of the users still on the Episode, here are the cliches that seem to be on Episode.

Which cliche do you think is the worst and why? Were there any that were missed?

11 Likes

B A D B O I S

2 Likes

Especially ones who belong to a gang.

1 Like

And are werewolves

1 Like

Werewolf vampire hybrids

4 Likes

Eek! That’s a thing?

3 Likes

Oh yeah in so many stories

3 Likes

Eek! Just like pregnancies and teacher romances.

3 Likes

I read a story where a dhampir got bit by a werewolf on the full moon and now they’re a hybrid cause that’s how stuff works apparently :eyes:

4 Likes

Oh yeah definitely, that’s what they teach you in werewolf school

4 Likes

Along with how to be an abusive alpha male and impregnate stupid human girls

5 Likes

And let’s not forget about that important lesson on how to wear a leather jacket and smoke

3 Likes

And how to always be aggressive for no good reason

We need more omega stories where the LI is just a cinnamon roll and turns into a pomeranian or something

3 Likes

Awww :pleading_face: that needs to happen though

2 Likes

@Discussions have you noticed anything that all of the recent featured stories have in common?

4 Likes

Sometimes I feel discouraged, I have a Wild West story in the works and my motivation goes between up and down due to Episode reader’s expectations on top of Episode barely having more creative assets. Not every story wants to be JUST a love story or about some super “hot” vampire, business ceo or mob boss.

5 Likes

The odd lack of abortion, I mean the girls keep writing pregnancy off as nothing to be worried about at best-

5 Likes

Oh god tell me about it! I am so sick of the “Pregnant and forced to be married to a CEO mob boss vampire bad boy and I am secretly the chosen one” stories :joy:

But seriously hang in there! There are soma amazing unique stories that do well! It just means you gotta have quality and determination behind you, unlike the clout stories, but the pay-off will be fantastic!

LOL

• You have to dedicate 18 years of your life
  • Destroys your body
  • Sleepless nights
  • Judgement from the people around you if you’re not with the father…

But nope! it’s all goooood! These women can get a promotion while in labour! They don’t need abortions

9 Likes

Their baby can do press-ups before it’s born!

5 Likes

Tbh I kind of lost interest in episode
I used to play it a lot before, but besides the facts that they’re getting repetitive, it’s just getting boring…
Isn’t as fun

5 Likes