What shampoo and conditioner do you use on your hair?

There is no shortage of different shampoos and conditioners on the shelves, each one catered to a different type of hair. What shampoo and conditioner do you use on your hair?

3 Likes

I used VO5 shampoo but I don’t use conditioner due my hair getting flat

Oh, um, this one…

I use this one

nylpbndl00584

I use the Hair Food coconut and chai shampoo. I don’t use conditioner because it makes my hair greasy.

I can’t find anything that works for me and I’m so sad!! Right now I’m using some kind of everyday shampoo unit l finds something that’s good for me

I mostly use Elvive colour lock

At the moment, I’m using the Holista Tea Tree Oil Shampoo and I’ve started using my Tresemmé conditioner again to see if it makes any sort of difference with my hair

i use melanin (the brand) products by whitney, as i am, camille rose and eco gel products !! i also like giovannii avocado lines (: most of these are for black hair textures and i’m very loyal

Two different types. One for conditioner, one for shampoo. I’ll take a look later. I only wash my hair every other day.

Amazon.com : Nexxus Humectress Moisturizing Conditioner Ultimate Moisture  for Dry Hair Moisturizing ProteinFusion with Elastin Protein and Green  Caviar 33.8 oz : Standard Hair Conditioners : Beauty & Personal Care

1 Like

Right now, I’m using CHI. Both the shampoo and conditioner. I also use the hair silk that came with the set, and some coconut oil.

1 Like

Sadly, I find that L’oreal isn’t that great on my hair.

As of right now, Olaplaex but I might move to Kerastase when I run out

Oh and Biosilk because I have a big bottle of that

1 Like

What’s your hair texture like?

Oh , maybe it doesn’t suit your hairtype

Just started using olaplex, my curls are thriving, a bit dry but defined. :heart:

2 Likes

I currently use a shampoo and conditioner from a brand called Atomy

I buy it from my hairdresser and it’s helped my hair a lot

I also use a curl cream and mousse from Moroccanoil after I get out of the shower