What Should Be In A Power Point About LGBT+

I’m making a bundle of powerpoints (including one I’ll be using to come out to my mom as Bi) about LGBT+ and was wondering what are some important things I should put in them! This isn’t limited to sexualities! I make Powerpoints about every aspect! I’m making separate power points for LGBT+ identities such as Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender & Nonbinary (as those are the main ones I know stuff about) and one big one for the entire community.

@LGBTCommunity @Discussions

3 Likes

I think the history and stuff like that.

1 Like

And how the world was before, the things lgbtq+ achieved, the things the lgtbq+ still want to achieve and stuff like that

1 Like

If you’re coming out as bi, maybe explain what that means and show the flag

2 Likes

Read the first thing wrong sorry so give your experience as a bisexual (sorry I read that you said that your mom came out as bi) Give some sexualities as examples (and try less know ones aswell). tell about struggles that might even exist in the lgtbq+ community themselfs.

1 Like

Maybe explain about certain things that are problematic to say and explain why that is.

I hope this helped a bit :sweat_smile:

1 Like

SAPPHO

1 Like

Famous bisexuals, the flag, daddy issues by the nbhd :sunglasses:

1 Like

Maybe…

• History
  • Homophobia
  • Personal experiences if you have any
  • Flags
  • What each sexuality means
  • And maybe your personal thoughts?

I’m guessing that this would be an informational power point no? I request that maybe… don’t use biased view points and biased language… Just a friendly reminder!
:relaxed:

1 Like

Um… the power point will be for every aspect of LGBT+ including gender identity.

1 Like

Hm… so explaining all parts of the LGBTQ+ community right…?

1 Like

Yeah!

1 Like

Oh! Then I guess…

• All the flags and what they stand for
  • Different gender identities
  • Pronouns maybe
  • Different sexualities and what they mean…?

Uhm… I dunno lmao This was just what I could think of atm

Closed due to inactivity :innocent: