What songs gives you memories?

What song gives you memories?
Two time gives me memories of trolling Episode.
What songs give you memories @Music?

3 Likes

Added some tags. :dizzy:

Umm no song gives me memories :grinning::blush:

DARK

Heartbeat by Suran
Erase Your Social and XO Tour Llif3 by Lil Uzi Vert
and Lullabies by Yuna (strngr, flip)

there’s more, but I can’t think of them right now. But whenever I listen to these songs, they remind me of a period of my life. it’s mainly because during that time I would listen to these songs a lot

1 Like

There are many, many, many songs that give me so many different memories. The first song that comes to my mind is Drunk in love by Beyonce! My friends and I attempted to make a music video to it while we were on a vacation in Greece ahahaha It was such a good summer :)

1 Like

It’s strange really so it’s a song called a good song never dies and it’s actually about songs with memories and LMAO that song basically got me back into music I still really love the song and it’s in pretty much all my playlists :smiley:

Oh god so many

reminds me of summer camp in 2015

Reminds me of senior year

Reminds me of my best friend/ex roommate and the time we lived together

And more which I’m too lazy to think of

Reminds me of some good times and my old best friend :)
We used to listen to this all the time

Music is one of those things that can often tie itself to memories. There’s wayyyyy too many to list. For me I have memories with a lot of Disney songs and a bunch of others that are tied with memories with my family. Though, there’s some songs that tie more to a memory of a character than my own. A scene that I wrote while listening to the song, or the way the song expresses the character’s feelings, leading me to think of their memories

Seventeen from Heathers gives me baaad memories

Closed due to inactivity