What sound do you hate?

I don’t like sounds that are (I don’t know how to describe this) disjointed? Uneven? Basically like in public, especially in cafe’s where you can hear people talking in different volumes and objects moving oof I hate

What about you guys?

6 Likes

I just don’t like sounds :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Radio sounds. The friction is awful.

Same :smiley:
Silence is so much better :star_struck:

2 Likes

Your pfp says the same :joy:

1 Like

Reversed songs lol idk why I’m weird-

I don’t know how to explain it but when someone is playing with their nails… Not tapping with nails but, uhm, I don’t know :persevere:

The sound of styrofoam. It’s squeaky, cringey, and so unsatisfying to hear.:confounded:

That buzzing thing at the dentist’s

1 Like

Ooh, you mean that thing they use to do something with your teeth? I forgot what it does or what it’s called, but I think I know what you mean. Yeah, also unsatisfying to hear.:confounded:

1 Like

This crap:

1 Like

Oh god, that thing! Ooh… Yeah, I don’t like it.

1 Like

talking sounds from people who are doing face to face school in my class or every sound except music.

1 Like

When it grinds up against your teeth, it’s just…:confounded: (I can never stop using this emoji. It literally describes my cringe right now)

1 Like

Yes. It’s what makes me hate going to the dentist :persevere:

1 Like

Scratching a plate with a fork.
Styrofoam.
Snoring.

1 Like

i hate the sound of silence :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I almost forgot to add that to my list of sounds I hate!:joy: Yeah, I hate hearing people snore. Especially when it’s loud. I just wanna wake them up and tell them to stop

1 Like

There are quite a few sounds I hate, especially because some sounds are just painful. I don’t like the sound of tape, and I hate the sound of fireworks, but there are a whole lot more too.

• Utter silence is nerve-wracking
  • Vacuum cleaners
  • Leaf-blower thingies
  • THE CAR HONKING NOISE (except when I do it :sunglasses::sunglasses:)
1 Like