What Surprises Might We Have Today? Outfit Contest

Hey guys! It’s time for another outfit contest. Yesterday’s Episode art release was [Limelight] Art Release: What Surprises Might We Have Today?, which gave us amazing new hairstyles and clothing items!

As per usual, you have until Wednesday to join this competition. This week, you have to use two items from the new update. You can only use one image, and use the outfits and the image to create a scene/story behind it.

The winner is decided by a community vote, and the winner gets their outfit featured on the forums instagram account plus bragging rights for a week! :grin: :rainbow: :unicorn:

Enjoy the contest, and happy designing! :rainbow: :unicorn:

@OutfitContest - join this tag to be notified about future contests

2 Likes
If you’d like to be reminded to join, when you like to be reminded?
  • Saturday
  • Sunday
  • Monday
  • Tuesday

0 voters

2 Likes

Broo what’s with the names?!

3 Likes

Lmao right?

The names are so uncreative and cringe

1 Like

while this is certainly true, can we please move any discussion about the update to the actual update thread?

(it would be greatly appreciated)

1 Like

I’m sorry, my intention wasn’t to diss the thread at all. I actually love the items in this update. :cry: :cry: I was just agreeing with Elixr and Chococarmela that the title (not yours, the one Episode gave the update) is awful, but I love the outfits and the hairstyle! I plan on using them on my characters soon.

EDIT: I didn’t even notice that this was the contest thread. :woman_facepalming: :woman_facepalming:

2 Likes

tory isnt that good at names, she got a lot of complains on her first art release and has not dared been creative on them since

1 Like

My outfit edit for this week

2 Likes

@OutfitContest - Final reminder!!

@OutfitContest - I need at least two entries for a poll!

1 Like

The winner of this contest is…

@line123462!!

Congratulations!!

@OutfitContest - keep an eye out for this week’s contest!

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity