What type of hand do you have?

So yeah which type of palms/hand do you have?

There are four basic hand shapes within palmistry, each connected with a different element and its associated traits. Although the four elements are also embedded in astrology, your hand type may not correspond with your astrological profile. For instance, although someone may be a fiery Aries, the shape of their hand may be that of a water sign, revealing nuanced insight into the complexities of their personality.

Earth Hands

Earth hands are identified by square palms and short fingers. These hands are often firm, solid, and fleshy. Individuals with earth hands are known to be practical, logical, and grounded. While secure and reliable, they can become too consumed with their immediate realities, which can ultimately hinder long-term planning and achievement.

Fire Hands

You can tell a fire hand by its long palm and short fingers. These hands often have distinctive creases and defined mounds (read on for more about those). Individuals with fire hands are known to be passionate, confident, and industrious. They’re driven by their desires and on a bad day they may lack tactfulness and empathy.

Air Hands

Air hands have square palms and long fingers and are often boney, with protruding knuckles and spindly fingers. This hand type signifies intellectually curious individuals with innate analytical abilities and communication skills. Those with air hands are easily distracted and, if not stimulated, can become anxious or edgy.

Water Hands

Water hands are distinguished by their long palms and long fingers. These hands are often soft to the touch and a bit clammy, with an overall narrow appearance. Those who have them are in tune with their emotions, intuition, and psychic ability. Fueled by compassion and imagination, these individuals are often creatives. They’re also extremely sensitive and their feelings are easily hurt, causing undesirable interpersonal stress.

@AstrologyStudents @Discussions

2 Likes

Uhh…I can send a picture.

1 Like

either earth or water

1 Like

huh
how about meat slabs for palms as my father calls them (affectionately) and medium sized fingers?
I might send a picture cus my hands are funky

1 Like

^

if you want to know how they look here is a pic

2 Likes

you have long fingers so possible air

1 Like

I can see that.

1 Like

The description sounds like me too.

1 Like

Air hands…

1 Like

Everyone’s fingers are earth fingers
Unless you are a alien
I have earth hands methinks

1 Like

How did you know? :sweat: :cold_sweat:

practical, logical, and grounded. While secure and reliable, they can become too consumed with their immediate realities, which can ultimately hinder long-term planning and achievement.

Oops I’m actully air io

1 Like

Crash Fail GIF by arcalle

Those with air hands are easily distracted and, if not stimulated, can become anxious or edgy.

Wait I think I have fire…
Idrkkkkkkkkkkkk

1 Like

Girl I-

1 Like

Sorry

1 Like

Lemme really check

YEP YEP I have a fiery hand

1 Like

Uhmmm earth?

1 Like