What uncommon traits does your character have?

Let’s talk about uncommon traits about our characters that make them unique to go with the weekly theme, @RPers! It’s time to celebrate it :star_struck:

anyway, I’m gonna try to think of them but here:

Vala - I think her constant awkwardness is uncommon? like she’d do things or say things out of place or just not what normal people do at all- This trait may be common for us, irl, but I think that it’s not too common for actual RP characters?

Cami - I like to think that the fact that she always relies and is on social media or, generally, phone constantly-

Darling - actually has this dark humor and mindset, like “oh I think she’s dead, crushed by a ton of–” haha

Na’em - you want to get him to work? give him some booze and a pouch of coins, you’re good :+1:

yes so apparently I’m having a mental block and can’t think of more characters of mine :star_struck: but what about you guys?

4 Likes

I’d say Loraine’s duality but that’s a common feature in most of my characters, just in different intensity.

Then we’ve Zara’s obsession with higher ranks, promotion and eternal jealousy toward everyone holding a higher position than hers, and of course enmity with Damien

Shaila’s weird hysterical phases

2 Likes
  • I’m going to have a character in the Zodiac rp where my character has an ‘imaginary twin’.
  • Dark is unique because of the way I’m writing him and because he has DID-like personality traits between Demon Dark and Light Dark, but it’s not really DID.
  • Charlia part animal
  • Regan has gone through hell and is still sane.
  • Bryn has died once and turned from human to part robot and betrayed his land.
  • Eulalia likes to test her experiments and inventions on herself.
2 Likes

Here is some told and untold lore about my selection characters:

Alviva: doesn’t know what love is like in any form (fam, friend, neighbourly or romantic)

Sanura: has a lot of physical damage in her back making her sometimes restricted in mobility.

Elena: does not feel any type of pain. She can feel touch, but not pain.

Leon: has a strong sence of protecting those he cares about but loses any desire to protect to anyone else.

Eloise: has a desperate desire to be viewed in a good light.

1 Like