What usernames would the characters in your stories have?

I know this wasn’t a staff task, but I feel that we should have more threads for writers to talk about the characters in our stories.

So I got inspired by the book character one, and decided to make one for the characters in our stories!

In the story, some of my characters already have usernames as their Epigram account.
Ellie’s is sunflowersandshawarmas
Mira’s is miramiraonthewall
Noi’s is para_noi_d

But the ones who I either haven’t given a username to, or I did but I thought of something more suitable later one:

Ana Paola would be RockstarGal20 (because her birthday is May 20th and one of the characters secretly nicknamed her ‘Rockstar’) or RockstarChef
Andre’s would be something like TheAndrePapastergios or AndreTheGreekGod, because he’s so narcissistic and thinks the world revolves around him
Eduardo’s username might be eduardo.malone, because he’s a massive fan of Post

2 Likes

Love these

1 Like

I’ll try this with my characters from Dreams and Nightmares :smile_cat:

Scarlet would probably go with something like ReadingRed
Jason wouldn’t put too much thought into it, so he would choose something like WorldGreatestLeader (just to boost his own confidence :joy:) But I think his username would change a lot. Whenever something in his life changes, he’d adjust his username until he’s happy with it.
Lola would simply take PurpleRebel
Oren would either choose something food-related or something that shows his relationship with Carlos, his boyfriend, maybe even mix it up - CookieMonster and then the numbers of Carlos’ birthday.
Carlos would definitely make a joke out of it and go with something like OrensCookie, then change it after a few months to OreoMorelli (this username only makes sense if you’ve read the whole story :joy:)
Rover would choose RovAndFam because he’d mostly post pictures of his family and doesn’t want to think of anything more creative
Ishana would use her real name because, after everything that happened, there’s no need for her to hide her real name from the public.
Max would start with MaxSmith, then dislike his last time so much that he changes it to MaxTheMacaw after talking to the Morellis about it. Nobody would know how they came up with “macaw” but sounds great on dating apps :joy:

@Writers This is fun, come and try it! :smile_cat:

1 Like

Here are the usernames I think the main characters of my story Photographs would use:
Casey: caseyyyyyy
Asher: hidingbehindthelens
Jonathan: jonathan_wu
Damion: definitelynotdamion

@WattpadWizards - what usernames would your characters use?

1 Like

Hey @RPers, what are the usernames for your RP and SG characters?

Also, move to chat and add tags.

3 Likes

pulls up ftd instagrimm :face_holding_back_tears:

Ngl the only one I remember from there is HomeeSewage for Romy :sweat_smile:
But definitely gonna come up with more for current rp characters now :star_struck:

2 Likes

HAHAHA. OMG! Instagrimm.

Yes, yes, do, do!

1 Like

i’m terrible at usernames (*points at my username here*)
but i do remember Xinyi’s (HoC) social media handles being @xinyism and @HappySock (i stole this one from Chai)

1 Like

for animorphs

Josias - KadisJotato :person_shrugging: is this because I call him jojo potato… yes. completely :joy: I’m sure his sister came up with that

Delphi: Aviddreamer.o3 a stalking acc :skull:

For BR2 (most are just their names):
Clara - ciw_l
Xavier - x_pestana
Athena - athenalee
Embry - embryjean
Niko - tanaka_niko
Napoleon - _leonpark
Evelyn - evieonice
Atlas - atlaschoi_05

HoC:
Nabi - butterfly_moon
Alexander - alec.der.engel

2 Likes

i love these

i miss the social media slides from this RP (no pressure to Mel tho)

2 Likes

merci :blush:

2 Likes

de rien~

2 Likes

Gotta try this one with my characters from You, Again, my new collab story!

Sakura: heyitssak
Elias: EliasTheGreek
Daniel: superrrstinker2004
Cat: meowbeauty
Wayne: justlittlewayne
Emiko: CupcakeGirl23
Lina: lina.mueller
Divani: notlikeothergirlzz
Alejandro: pickupmaster
Landon: OperaBlonde

2 Likes

For ninth house:
Esther - @IcePrincessEsther
Devon - @laceydrinks
For Astral Academy:
Lilith - @lili.soliquoy

1 Like

This reminds me, I should probably figure those out for my ninth house characters

But anyway, here’s for my BR2 characters

Logan:
@ L.Black
Laurel:
@ ItsLore
Sophie:
@ SophieLewis
Amanda:
@ Amandi
Eddie:
@ EddieBear
Diego: