What video game characters would you like to see swap worlds for a day?

If you could pick characters from any two video games, on the planet, to switch places for a day, who would they be at why?

@Gamers

I would choose a Sim and Michael De Santa from Grand Theft Auto. The main reason I choose this swap is 'cause I secretly want to experience more criminal-type activity on the Sims. HAHA

3 Likes

Well there were jokes of it. But Doom slayer and isabelle from animal crossing. Might as well see how much worse it gets for demons and how relaxed doom slayer gets.

3 Likes

Isabelle :blue_heart:

3 Likes

What do you think would happen?

1 Like

If the theories are true, doom slayer is the less brutal one. So doom universe. Demons are gonna be slaughtered even more so than usual and completely terrified of Isabelle. (And probably make them want doom slayer back)
Doom slayer. I just imagine him doing the normal animal crossing activities. Fishing bug catching.

2 Likes

Link from the Legend of Zelda and the Hunter from Bloodborne :eyes:

It would be hilarious to see how little changes for them respectively

2 Likes

That cute mermaid from cuphead :no_mouth:

1 Like

Or Juliet from lollipop chainsaw.

1 Like

I’d swap Fran from Fran Bow with Sally Face and see how life turns out

3 Likes

HAHAHAHA! Okay, the way you picture this makes me wanna see this happen too.

How do you think the other will handle it?

1 Like

Those to with each other?

How do you think it’ll turn out? What do you think would happen?

1 Like

Link would probably survive in the Yharnam pretty nicely :thinking: He has a lot of tools and he’s so very strong.

The Hunter would have an easy time in Hyrule though :joy:

1 Like

If they’d both have an easy time of it, why would this swap be interesting to you to watch then? (wink)

1 Like

That’s the point, no-oone would expect it to work so well, so it would be funny :joy:

1 Like

Ooooh… righto. That’s fair then. I have to agree though, those two would be a funny switch.

1 Like

Fran would probably just go with it :joy: she just wants to find her cat

1 Like

Yes :blush:

1 Like

That’s actually a really good combination.
I love Fran bow, I feel she’d be suprised by how Sally’s world is.

2 Likes

My Animal crossing character :sleepy:

After a strange dream I had recently I wanna but Bayonetta into Breath of the Wild just so she can destroy a Lynel. Unfortunately I don’t think botw Link could survive in Bayonetta’s world.

1 Like