What was the first favorite song you ever had?

What was the first favorite song you ever had? And why? How old were you?

I don’t honestly remember what my first favorite song was but I wish I did, that would be fascinating.

What about you? Do you remember? @Music? :thinking:

2 Likes

Probably something embarrassing I’m glad I forgot.

It was a song from 1991 that has some cringy lyrics that I didn’t even understand back then because I was only 7 years old. :joy: :joy:

My first favourite English song was prolly Cheap Thrills or Drag Me Down

Uh… I’ve been told it was Bachelor Boy… or how little me pronounced it “Back-In-A Boy”. My mum has always been a HUGE Cliff Richard fan! HA.

I used to love Craig David and Sean Paul. I used to call them “Craig Baby” and “Sean da Paul” I don’t know if that shows my age… gosh…

When I was three years old, Craig David’s Weekday Song came out and I loved it

I also loved Sean Paul’s Gimme the Light

Also, Sweet Like Chocolate by Shanks & Bigfoot.

I guess Sweet Like Chocolate came out first, so I’d have to say that one! It was my favourite song when I was 2 and I used to make my dad have it on repeat until he was sick of it.

My mom listened to her album.

My step-dad and mom listened to him.

My aunt had all Madonna albums. But when I heard this song, it became my favorite.

But that was years ago and I don’t listened to them. I have new favorite songs now.

1 Like

Love Phil Collins!!

1 Like

I HAD SUCH ORIGINAL MUSIC TASTE RIGHT?!?!
:star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

:joy: :joy: :joy:
I get you… everyone out here’s got like 20 favorite singers, while I can barely manage having one. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

IKR!

1 Like

probably firework by katy perry or something

I want to say that it was Don’t Cha by The Pussycat Dolls (or at the very least that’s the first one I can remember)

Probably some Hannah Montana song

Firework by Katy Perry :eyes:

Closed due to inactivity