What was the first story you read on Wattpad?

What was the first story you read on Wattpad? :thinking::rose::two_hearts:

The first story I read on Wattpad was FALLING FOR SELENA by @californiaramen. :smiley::rose::two_hearts:

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure it was The Last Virgin Standing.
I didn’t read the whole thing cause it got a bit boring.

Honestly I don’t remember… I don’t think I was ever reading proper stories only fanfictions hahaha

It was either a Harry Potter fanfic or some story where the guy was abusive. :sweat_smile:

LaniLenore’s excerpt for Jack and Jill because I wanted to reread it on FictionPress but it had vanished (due to being published) :joy:

I think it was a Sonic the Hedgehog fanfic, lol. This was way back in 2013. At some point in my early days I also remember loving The Heartbreak Chronicles by fallzswimmer (before it was published as a physical book), Take Me Home by blissom, and Goode Luck by Dazed_1344 (a Percy Jackson fanfic lol)

It was so many years ago I can’t remember. It had a cartoonish cover, though, and was about robots.

Nobody’s Damsel by Dubsthescribe.
She was previously Demii Jada

I can’t remember the title, but it was about a doctor who kidnapped people and replaced their eyes with cat eyes.

And a book about the apocalypse, it was a three book series and really good.

These were both on an account that no longer exists so I can’t go looking for them in my reading list.

It was a Percy Jackson fanfiction

Closed due to inactivity