What website do you think will replace Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc?

To be honest, I’m not really sure what will replace those social media websites. I know there will be a website that does take over Facebook since the activity is starting to really die down. Twitch might take youtube’s place but I’m not really sure though. I really can’t think of any others right now.

What website do you think will replace Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc?

@Discussions

Honestly I feel like Discord has such potential

3 Likes

Yeah, that is true. I was thinking it would take the place of Skype or something like that.

So I don’t really think these would be “replaced,” because each platform gives different features and convenience. Unless another app/site that’s too big puts all of those in one name, then probably but still not because memory

but yeah, I used to worry Twitch might take over YouTube butttt there are some things that got me off that: idk I just read that Twitch is live-streaming, and there are certain videos you can’t live stream? Also TikTok, but ehhhh the limited time is reassuring

Also, people just like to stay on YT anyway, soooo xDDD

Yes

I think Discord will maybe replace some of the features of those websites. But I don’t think YouTube will ever really be replaced, at least there’s nothing that makes it seem like that will happen anytime soon.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity