What were you afraid of as a child?

I never got stung by a bee before

I was scared of dogs which is something I was bullied about for a while :joy: people mistake me saying “I’m scared of dogs” for “I don’t like dogs” I love doggos but their barking startles me and they can be somewhat unpredictable. But with that said I still find them adorable and haven’t been scared of them for a long time.

1 Like

I was always scared of bugs. When I was a child I would always run when I see any type of insect that could move. Honesty those bugs do still scare me. The only other thing I would be scared of hiding in the dark while playing hide and seek. I would hide in a closet in the dark for what seemed like a long time, it always freaked me out but was my best hiding spot.

I was afraid of waking up in the middle of night and seeing some figure staring right at me. :rofl::white_heart:

1 Like

I have been in two paranormal situations, Never will I ever step foot into near ancient places again

Small Bump!

Pinocchio, no clue why!

Mine is kinda weird.

I used to be afraid of toilets when I was a small kid. I never peed nor pooped on toilets. I do those things on a chamber pot instead. I only got over my fear when I went to kindergarten.

Dogs!!
I was terrified!

1 Like

Snakes, and dogs especially snakes terrified me a lot
Up until now I don’t even want to see a picture of those

I used to think that bugs were crawling all over me in my sleep. :grimacing: so I could never fall asleep as a child…

I was afraid of dogs and being left alone without my friends. I got super anxious without them because I sucked at talking to people who I didn’t know really well. Although, it wasn’t much of a problem since my class was pretty small until I transferred school, so I knew at least half of the class good enough to feel comfortable. I was also afraid to talk to my teachers and other grownups. :laughing:

1 Like

I was really scared of buying stuff. I just didn’t want to give away my money :joy: Later that turned into a fear of the cashiers and that got mixed with my general fear of talking to strangers :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I also had a fear of cashiers. Or go grocery shopping in my own. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

As a child, I don’t remember being afraid of anything… I believe fear developed into my teens/tweens.

1 Like

Being downstairs by myself, and falling into the toilet :sob:

But I think I was just scared of not being by myself downstairs…

2 Likes

Did I ever mention my fear of balls?

2 Likes

:smirk:

2 Likes

That’s how you become a lesbian

Consider it again

3 Likes

I was afraid of the security alarm when it went off…it was really loud :no_mouth::rose::two_hearts:
I once screamed and ran upstairs crying when it went off :joy::no_mouth::rose::two_hearts:

I was also afraid of certain ringtones on iPhones :no_mouth::rose::two_hearts:

Bump!

Are you still afraid of those things? :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:

(Added the #children tag :eyes::sparkles::green_heart:)