What were your favourite roleplays from before?

Most of you have been in at least a couple roleplays, probably a lot of which have died. Depending on how long you’ve been part of this community, you’ve probably been in enough RPs to discern which ones were really enjoyable from you. So, focusing on :sparkles: nostalgia, :sparkles: what were your favourite old(er) RPs? Could be a few months ago from these forums, the episode forums or even the old ones… anyway just reminisce and les think about the days past yes

I’ve been in this community waaay too long lmaoo, from the old episode forums to the new ones to these ones and I’ve been in many roleplays many of which died too early or never started tho ;-; For me though, let’s all recall that I have a god awful memory and since I cant go back and check (:unamused:), I’ll just do the ones that I remember. So, I really enjoyed FTD at its beginning, also Scarlet’s Fantasy Lands, Cam’s and Fate’s and Cat’s (I think? can’t remember all the owners lmaoo) Exousia (LOVED), Fallen’s Galileo, also Fallen’s rehab RP and Mehek’s Dice (I will always hold that dearly since it was my first rp ok) and also Cali’s Saw yes.
For signups that I still have on my docs acc for rps that never began (I cry), Cam’s Stairway to Heaven, and Cafe Nemesis… who I don’t remember the owner of whoops

Anyway let’s hear about yours~

@RPers

5 Likes

i dunno melts im ded

1 Like

Uhh I never RPed on the EF

1 Like

then even before on these forums~

1 Like

Lol, my friends and I pretended to be doctors and teachers when we were in kindergarten.
Ahhh so fun it was…

2 Likes

YES! I HELLA agree with Scar’s Fantasy Lands and the amazing Exousía!

HEHE. You’re cute!

2 Likes

You’re an awesome rp owner with two people waiting not-so patiently for it’s revival :star_struck:

2 Likes

BAHAHAHA! Am not. I swear that RP thread was actually the longest running RP thread in history. You know, since it was open and running for well-over a year… YET, barely left the ground.

2 Likes

ARE TOO :triumph: Was it? :thinking: Perhaps lol but you do have a point lmaoo it was pretty surface level for a time

2 Likes

I’m not sure if anyone remembers this, but there was this one RP called Glorious Hollywood. The owner left the forms, but it was my first and probably one of the coolest experience back on EF. Getting to know all these awesome users and just how nice the community was, it was really sad seeing that whole section disappear.

4 Likes

Not really. Yeah, maybe in a month or two we can change that though.

2 Likes

:star_struck::sparkles:

2 Likes

Ah! It was great! I’d love to see something similar!

3 Likes

dkshvbhfdbvdf CHIIIIIIID :pleading_face:
(yeah it’s the three of us)
thank youuuuu
honestly Exousía means a lot to me (and i’m sure it does for my Cat and Fate as well) so kdbvhdfb

and :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:
here’s to hoping i get my sh*t together at some point so i can try and revive it

i’ve gotta say Porcelain Dolls was one of my fave RPs ever
Fallen’s Blackwell and The Hunt and Rehab are too
and Silly’s Essentia (even if it never started kdbvfh) and Road Trip (and SG but still)
and same with Cafe Nemesis, i was so hyped for that one

4 Likes

I mean it was a really fun roleplay bro even though it was lowkey short-lived, like I loveddd it a lot~ And I’m not the only one you know, there were many people on here who absolutely adored it :wink: So yeah you guys did a really good job with it ok hehe

Ples yes would be down

2 Likes

:pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

1 Like

Fairytale-d, always and forever :white_heart:

I think for me one is my very first, I kinda wish Sorority High was still a thing. I loved how everyone was free to do as they pleased and even went along with random things like the death of a character. :rofl:

As for my own, I miss ‘The Wish for Amnesia’ as it was a really fun concept, but I needed more time to get things done and ready, who knows, maybe I’ll redo it with a different story line just the same concept of hustling different people’s character’s sign-ups.

and last is the Hazbin Hotel as this was the first time I ever did an RP where we designed our own characters as well.

@RPers.
I’m sure more of you have nostalgic feelings about rp’s you’ve been in, what are they? and why are you so fond of the memories?

2 Likes

Oohh, my first Rp here.

1 Like

I really miss Fantasy Lands!