What will be remembered from 2020?

One of my favourite youtubers posted this pretty genius video

It made me think about what will be in the history books about 2020 like 30 years from now. Personally I think at least Covid will be in it but also BLM probably will get a spot in it. What do you guys think?

4 Likes

Woww the song is so catchy lol

Blm -those deaths :pensive::fist:t5:

Blm
Covid
And ejecting orange

Whatever made it suck

• BLM (WILL. BE. IN. BOOKS. PERIOD.)
  • Covid ( Will be in books, how it happened, the number of deaths, and vaccine, etc.)
  • Iran Vs US Conflict (Will be in books, espeically that missle that hit the plane that was flying over them, maybe. Not sure. Because we do have a lot of history talking about war and other things.)
  • Australia Bush Fire (I mean, the amount of animals, people that risk their lives to stop the fires; not sure if it is going to be in history, I don’t think so.)
  • Kobe; Chadswick Boseman (i mean, everyone around the world mourn their deaths, but not going to be in history books.)
  • Lebanon Explosion (did u see how big that was! Now, for the material that caused it. I might think it will be in books.)
  • Nigeria (Huge conflict with police brutality, and a group going around kidnapping boys and holding them hostage, I don’t really pay attention to the news because it really affects my health, seeing all these bad things happening.)
  • Tigray, Ethiopia - a lot of tragic deaths, and it is still going on.

Uhhh, I don’t think this is everything but some things I can remember. So, eh.

2 Likes

covid-19, and maybe even the racism to asians will be learned about by future school students :eyes:

1 Like

corona

1 Like

the lyrics of the song though :skull:

1 Like

Added some tagss

Honestly I keep forgetting BLM stuff happened last year because this year has felt about 10 years long

The association in my mind is just the coronavirus

Closed due to inactivity