What would you want your wedding to look like?

Weddings :ring:

A wedding is a ceremony where two people are united in marriage and in my personal opinion, it is one of the most beautiful things. Wedding traditions vary between cultures, ethnic groups, religions, and countries. I remember the first wedding I went to, it was my uncle’s, and since that day I’ve been imagining what my wedding would look like.

I know I want to have a big wedding! I’d like to have a wedding reception in a big, light venue almost renaissance looking with a garden for the ceremony. So yes, I’d want my ceremony to be held outside in that garden and after that, we’d all go inside! A lot of people laugh at me when I say this and think it’s too much but I want to have two dresses! One for the ceremony and one for the reception!

• What would you want your wedding to look like?
3 Likes

Not too over-the-top with Latin and vintage touches. I’m Puerto Rican and my bfs Mexican, I’d like to incorporate some of our cultures with some old style stuff lol.
Colors would be red, green, blue and white.
Preferably in Florida and outside if it’s fall, inside if it’s summer.
Also, not traditional. No priest or church. And surrounded by family and close friends. Buffet style for food lol.
Tea length dress with good amount of shoulder coverage so I can wear a bra :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Beach wedding in the Caribbean :eyes: With an angelic, all white theme and I can walk in the sand barefoot.

3 Likes

It’s gonna be rad and there’s gonna be a lot of booze and food :tipping_hand_woman:t5:
The rest is a surprise

3 Likes

I want to wear a beautiful dress with a veil and have my wedding reception in a beautiful garden. The religious ceremony could also take place there instead of having the guests drive from a church to another place. A lot of pastors marry people in gardens or outdoor venues, anyway.
The cake will have all layers in a different flavor. There should be lots of delicious food; something for everyone.
I don’t want a bunch of guests that are just acquaintances, but I want all the people that are important to me to be there. I’d also like a gift registry for my wedding gifts so that I don’t get too many of the same item, or stuff I won’t ever use.

1 Like

cough @Madilnel tell me

1 Like
Lemme just share some screenshots form my wedding Pinterest board

3 Likes

Love this so much

2 Likes

its all planned, im ready lol!!

2 Likes

Hmmmm…probably something gothic. @elixr, hehehe

1 Like

Yess