What would your RP characters wear on an average day?

We all have our go-to outfits that we often wear, or at least a type of outfit that we pick on an average day. When we have certain plans, our choice of outfits change, but an average day usually has a preferred outfit on its own.

So on a regular day, with no special plans out of the ordinary, what would each of your characters typically wear?

How would their typical choice of outfit change for different plans?

@RPers

5 Likes

Well, according to 6th grade me.
They would probably wear e-girl, e-boy and goth clothing.

1 Like

Elodie likes to always look nice and she often wears dresses, even to school. She just really cares about the way she looks so she tries her best even on an average day.
But Dorian, hmm. He is a sporty guy and usually dresses like that. Mostly black and white! But he’d put on something nicer for special occasions.

1 Like

added le #fashion tag

2 Likes

Uh… they wear clothes… I hope?

4 Likes

:eyes::flushed::rofl:

Well, for FTD most of them would wear their uniform!! But some of them wouldn’t, and I have Pinterest boards for each!!

3 Likes

REMOVE LE CLOTHES :rage:

clothes are so overrated smh

Well… considering I have a google slide dedicated to exactly this for my FTD characters.
I link it here, hoping someone from the beautiful @FTDFam sees and admires my oh-so-very beautiful and remarkable slide.

6 Likes

Aodghan’s clothing fits his bio so well considering the fact he was raised as a warrior and his closet is filled with green, grey and dark tones like a soldier’s uniform

1 Like

Hehe, glad you agree :blush:

1 Like

Omg the slides are so aesthetic

I love the outfitss

1 Like

U came prepared

1 Like

I always do :wink:

1 Like

Wowo I’ve seen this before

1 Like