What writing platforms have you published stories on?

I’ve published stories on two platforms, Episode and Tapas. I started writing on Wattpad but never published anything. But there are many other writing platforms where you can publish your stuff!
So what writing platforms have you published stories on?

3 Likes

Episode and wattpad, both are rad to write on in their own way.

3 Likes

I’ve published on Episode and Wattpad! (Although, I have more unpublished stories than published ones on both)

3 Likes

Episode

1 Like

Episode and Wattpad!

1 Like

My main site is AO3 (Archive of our Own) just because of the sheer amount of fics they have and the extensive tagging system. You can find the most obscure ships and stories based on exactly the themes or plots or elements you’re looking for. I love it.

I’ve also written on Wattpad, fanfiction.net, and Quotev.

2 Likes

Episode, Wattpad (although I’m not active there at all, I’ve pulled one story and the one I have live is just something I’m messing around with), Inkitt (again, just to mess around to see how different it is to Wattpad), Chapters (in their user stories section), Tales, and Romance: Stories and Choices.

1 Like

Episode, Wattpad and Tumblr. My Lord my tumblr fanfics are cringe as hell :joy::skull:

2 Likes

I published on wattpad but I didn’t get any reads because I need to revamp my story. I published on episode and I’m also working on a story for Tapas.

2 Likes

A really long time ago I was writing on Wattpad and really liked it
If I continued, I’d probably switch to Tapas

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity