Whatever happened to predictability…

Let’s cut to the chase. Bob Saget, who played father Danny Tanner on Full House, has died. He was 65. Betty White didn’t really affect me, but this sure does. @ScreenSloths.

4 Likes

He was also a former host American funniest video as well. I still have the dvd of full house

2 Likes

I saw that. I was surprised.

2 Likes

Yep both bob Saget and Betty white will be missing because I was watching bloopers on both shows. But their show live on.

2 Likes

I just watched a clip oh him on AFHV, and laughed and cried simultaneously.

1 Like

Awww, this is really sad.

2 Likes

I’m really shocked. Still trying to wrap my head around it. Check out my pfp. I’ll probably change it back in a day or two.

2 Likes

Yeah, he was still really young too. I’m worried about what the cause will be with him being found in a hotel room. … Yeah, I already saw. Very nice.

2 Likes

I highly doubt it’s drugs. He didn’t seem like that type of person. I’m thinking maybe a heart attack.

2 Likes

It always saddens me when people die in hotel rooms. They’re alone, far away from family.

3 Likes

Yeah, I’m guessing, especially since 22 hours ago he posted on Twitter after doing a 2-hour set. He was looking forward to more coming this year too. So yeah, methinks it is too.

2 Likes

I know, right? It’s even more heart-breaking.

2 Likes

Exactly. I’m not one to cry over celebrities, but this is affectingme quite a bit. I totally broke down when my boyfriend told me.

4 Likes

Awwww, babe, wish I could give you a hug. Was your boy there to hug you at least?

2 Likes

No, it was over FaceTime. I think I shocked him, because he just sat there for a second. I just crumbled in front of him. Then we started talking about how we’d flip if anyone else famous died. We just started listing people and raging, lol. Like “If Gerard Way died, I’m going to flip.”

3 Likes

Awww. Sorry to hear that, babe?
Who is Gerard Way?

3 Likes

He deserves peace and to move on to a better place…or to be reincarnated into a life where he can relax.

3 Likes

Lead singer of My Chemical Romance.

3 Likes

Ooooooooooh

1 Like

Alright. We know how he died. Bob Saget died from blunt force trauma to the head, from apparently hitting his head on the headboard. Absolute accident. @ScreenSloths, thought you should know.