What's a personality flaw you have?

We all have some personality flaws which is okay. I was wondering if we could share each other’s personality flaws. Don’t judge! I’m sorry, I forgot I don’t have to say that on this forum, you guys are all nice :joy:

My flaw: I give up on people easily only if I don’t know you well. I won’t fight for you or anything. But if I know you, I can fight and will never give up on you.

Another flaw: I care too much, I always tell people I don’t care, but I do. I always help people, they would say “Can you pick up the paper?” “Can you get me the homework on the table?” and I would do it! I’m super helpful. This one guy I didn’t even know, asked for my food, I said no but he kept asking and I gave it to him. Even though I was so hungry.

20 Likes

Added the #discussion tag

3 Likes

Honestly… I’m way too shy & passive for my own good. I care about other’s opinions about me, probably from insecurity and low self-esteem. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes
  • I’m too obsessive. An all-or-nothing person. Either I don’t care enough or I care way too much.

• I’m insecure. I worry too much about what others think.

• I’m a serious overthinker.

7 Likes

Same :no_mouth::rose::two_hearts:

4 Likes

I’m a Altruistic.
Someone who is altruistic always puts others first.

3 Likes

My personality flaws:

• I don’t show emotions: I speak in a very monotone voice. That’s why some people can’t tell when I’m joking or not, because I always have the same tone of voice.
  • I joke around too much: Sometimes I’ll say something a little harsh, but then say I’m only kidding after.
  • I’m stubborn: I like to get my way and always be right, but that’s not good because I’m not always right.
  • I can be a tad aggressive: Sometimes someone will ask me something and I’ll give my answer in an aggressive way. I noticed I did this recently and I felt really bad.
  • I’m awkward: When someone I don’t really know talks to me, I tend to give short answers and not look them in the eye.
  • I’m VERY reserved: I keep to myself a lot and don’t join in on conversations and I don’t really like talking to people because I’m super shy and awkward.
  • Short tempered: I don’t just go off on people… I GO OFF!!
  • I tend to make assumptions and jump to conclusions: I don’t really have an explanation for this one.

Yea… I have a lot of personality flaws. :neutral_face:

I need to work on these

3 Likes

That’s quite good, can’t be a extrovert to every person you meet.

2 Likes

The list is long…

• Egocentric (I love the attention which is one of my most disgusting traits)
  • Short-tempered. When I snap, I snap
  • Too introverted. I’m not shy but I do not like (nor care lol) to interact with others
  • Too competitive
  • Too bossy, I like to make things on my own
  • Impatient
  • Dumb (this girl has zero brain lmao)
  • Solitary
  • Can’t accept the fact that I’m just not good at something
  • Has to be liked by everyone which is a dumb thing since I always argue with anyone who breathes lmao
    I probably forgot something but anyway
7 Likes

I’ve seen you around, you’re big brains :nerd_face:

Same…

2 Likes

I have patience and I can go a good 10 minutes before you make me mad, when you make me mad I try to destroy yourself esteem and how you view yourself. Which is disgusting, which is why I’ve been taking lessons to be calmer.

2 Likes

My personality flaws are:

• I see the good in everyone and not the bad most times.
  • I’m brutally honest and can come off as blunt to people.
  • Sometimes I over explain when I don’t need too. Come’s from being someone who rambles from nervousness.
  • I’m not very socialable which can make me come off as cold sometimes. If I one word anyone it just means I’m doing multiple things at once with other people.
  • I’m an introvert who is defensive of my me-time when I’m forced to deal with others irl for to long.
  • I’m protective of other’s I know.
6 Likes

I’m too opinionated

3 Likes
  • I try to see a bad situation as a good one, a bad person as good… etc… I try to see good when there isn’t any. I always try to assume it’s there when it’s clearly a bad situation.
  • I wish I could be more selfless, sometimes I think too much about myself/am in my head too much.
    I’m always concerned that I’m constantly trying to be a good person for some sort of reward and not actually to be “good”, or I’m trying to be better than other people or see myself that way.
  • I have a hard time talking to people IRL
  • I don’t always step up when there is an issue because I assume everyone has good intentions. I recently was sitting with people who were talking about this very personal issue with this girl out in the open, and kinda gossiping, and I kinda went along because I didn’t really know what else to say and I didn’t know they were gossiping until another girl told them to stop and then I felt so bad for going along with it.
  • I think I have jealousy issues
4 Likes

well I am autistic, so there is a lot of flaws. which wont say is because of that buts its the reason. but its dosent change that its still who I am as a person, and evrything I do wrong is something I did, I properly did it because of the dinoise but its not an excuse.

3 Likes

Same

2 Likes

:heavy_check_mark:: This means that I like your reply, but I can’t physically press the heart button due to the 15 hour max like thing. :skull:

2 Likes

I’m impulsive, very naive, sometimes reckless, stubborn… I have a lot of flaws. That explains a lot :skull:

1 Like

I’m too nice and try to hard to make people like me :no_mouth::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:
I also use too many emojis and tend to annoy people online because I just never shut up :no_mouth::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

1 Like

I believe in astrology so I’ll just say I’m your typical cancer and I don’t like it.

I can come off as arrogant to other people just because I’m shy and don’t know how to talk to strangers. So my face and answers could be all btchy* when all I want is for them to like me. :pleading_face:

1 Like