What's a small thing that brightens your day?

For me it is probably the person who says good morning to me everyday in the lounge confession thread :blush: it may seem smol but it puts me in a good mood!

What about you guys?

12 Likes

my cat :pleading_face: if she comes and lays on me, it makes me super happy

4 Likes

Just seeing my friends.

3 Likes

Probably just talking to friends, that can really make my day… Or just posting on the which song are you listening to right now thread

3 Likes

A lightbulb :sunglasses:
Jk

3 Likes

Idk just the existence of my rad and very amazing friends
And vc also. Vc is very good

3 Likes

The sun…although it’s too bright sometimes.
Zach…from Sky High.

3 Likes

The sun isn’t small :sunglasses:

3 Likes

When I see that billiie eilish has posted something on instagram whether it’s on her story of a comment :grimacing:

1 Like

Having a good class. When the kids enjoy it, and when they say ‘Hi’ to me, or ‘Bye’ after our session ends. :yellow_heart: :sunflower: :coffee:

3 Likes

Delicious meal?

2 Likes

I’m not sure, I can’t think of anything that can brighten up my day and that quite sad. Let me think.
I don’t usually get sweet messages from my friend so something like that can make smile and happy, or some other acts of kindness.
Discovering new music or finding songs I used to love.

3 Likes

seeing @Danielle318

2 Likes

When I wake up and someone is ready to make tea for me early in the morning, that brightens my day :grin:

I do the same thing with my class teacher and subject teachers too (not because I want them to complain less to my parents during PTMs but because I genuinely want to :eyes: :sweat_smile:).

2 Likes

Also, seeing my relatives or receiving a message from them. :sunflower: :sunflower:

When other people I know like my favorite song. :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

AW! Thank you!

I would say seeing and talking to @rozie and writing my novel ‘Burn Girl’!

2 Likes

You’re like me

1 Like

@anon68003072 ‘s existence :pleading_face:

1 Like

Thank you bro

Feelings mutual :sob:

2 Likes

Seeing that my anonymous confession on the Anonymous Confessions thread has got so many likes and/or replies :joy::revolving_hearts:

1 Like