What's in your pencil case?

Here’s the thing, I have 3 different pencil cases I need for different classes. But the one I always have with me is my fav marble pencil case :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: In that one I have 8 pencils, 4 pens, one ruler, 4 erasers, nailpolish? usb and 4 markers. I also have one clear case for drawing with a bunch of charcoal pieces and pencils. And there’s my cute penguin case with linocut tools

• What’s in your pencil case?

I have two pencil cases.
The first one is my main one, it has all the essentials I need (Pens, rulers, correction tape, highlighters etc)
The second one is a fish-shaped pencil box (which my dad gave me for no particular reason at all). It was originally used for keeping highlighters a few years ago because I always brought the word-search book to school to play with friends and now it was filled with bunch of coloured pens for note taking or drawing.

Due to the weirdness of my fish pencil case (I called it Pinky) my classmates used it for pranks XDD They tend to throw them to other people and their reactions are priceless :joy:
Sometimes i just leave my fish on my table and whenever my teacher walks by, they’re surprised too XD
They asked me “Did you bought it fresh from a market?” or “Do you plan to cook it as dinner?” :joy:
But honestly Pinky acts as a lucky charm for me, because I gained friends due to this weird fish, or else I don’t have many genuine friends during high school.
I decided to bring it to college too :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This is Pinky 😉 (Pronouns are It/he)

I used to have a full pencil case with lots of pencils and random stuff but now I don’t have a pencil case anymore :sweat_smile:

@Artists What’s in your pencil case?

2 Likes

Why’d I read this as whos your pencil case

I was gonna say @benitz786 but tis ain’t the question

1 Like

Pencils, pens, whiteout…uhh I think that’s it

1 Like

I have one case full of glitter pens and gel pens, another case full of perfectly sharpened colored pencils, a box case full of alcohol markers, and one case with professional art pencils/mechanical pencils/triconderogas/myrado black warrior pencils and erasers…and the pencil sharpeners. Oh, and I also have one pencil case as my sewing kit and another that holds my paper curling tools.

1 Like

I got my pencils and highlighters lol, and this funny looking flashlight. That’s literally it. Not so intresting but. :woman_shrugging:

What about you @Artists

2 Likes

Well, this may surprise you, but…pencils. Yes. I think I have a couple pens in there too.

1 Like

I don’t think I have a pencil case at all.

I forgot pencil cases were a thing lol, I haven’t had one since high school but I used to have a lot in there

I’ve got colored pens, mechanical pencils, highlighters, brush pens, micron pens, POST-it notes (yes, pun intended), dry erase markers, and an eraser in mine.

I have a percement marker, a pencil, a biro pen, an ink pen, some scissors, a calculator and Color pencils. Then I have highlighters, sticky notes, gel pens. Then I have erasers, glue and pencils

I don’t use it very often but my current pencil case has some no.2 pencils, a mechanical pencil that I use exclusively for Japanese writing, a bunch of pens, an eraser and white-out. There’s also a sharpie, some highlighters, sticky notes and miscellaneous pieces of paper.

I currently don’t have a pencil case. When I did for school, it contained coloured pencils, and different drawing pencils, fineliners as well as multiple erasers, a pencil sharpener and some pens.