What's the best place to kill and sabotage in the Skeld? 👀

I usually just kill people wherever I find them, but nav and elec are still the best places to kill people in my opinion because it’s easy to kill there.
I don’t really like sabotaging doors whole I’m alive, so I usually just sabotage reactor or O2 to make people move around and to find potential victims. I usually only turn off lights after killing someone, so no one will see the body and it will only be found after everyone was in elec :star_struck::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

So what are the best places to kill and sabotage on the skeld map in your opinion?
Why? :eyes::sparkles:

4 Likes

I like killing in elec but also in the canteen near wires or download :joy: also killing in nav is fun

navigation, two vents, two tasks to fake, at the edge of the ship, and one of the task is the loading, one, people often stand there a long time, right over the vent

I like doing it in nav, elec, and reactor :eyes:

I like doing it in shields and comms :hot_face: also sometimes weapons when cams aren’t on

ITS FUN TO KILL IN ELEC AND NAVIII also sometimes securityy :star_struck:

1 Like

My favourite kill was when someone was on cams and I only needed one more and I was like mwuhahaha and just went straight for them and won :sunglasses:

3 Likes

YESS IT FEELS SO GOOD WHEN U ONLY NEED ONE KILL TO WIN-
ELISSUS2021 SM

3 Likes

Hallway when lights are out. Since you can normally hide just out of their vision and watch as they discover the body.

Kill in top right and sabotage the reactor

Sabotage reactor and O2, kill in Electrical, reactor, and navigation.

Elec

Best places to kill: Electrical, Admin and Navigations
Best places to sabotage: Lights, security doors (to escape after killing a crewmate in security), and cafeteria doors (when someone finds out you’re impostor and is running towards the button, just sabotage cafe doors and voila :star_struck:)

1 Like

I’d say lights and comms are the best sabotages. With comms, nobody knows their tasks, the task bar doesn’t update, and cams shut off- not to mention it’s takes time to fix comms. It’s also probably the best place to kill since nobody really goes there. With lights, you’re leaving everybody in the dark. You can kill in a large group of people and create a who dunnit situation, everybody will start sussing each other, and you’ll be sitting back watching chaos ensue.

God I can barely even remember which one Skeld is :joy: but lights are always a fun sabotage

2 Likes

WHAT
HOW-

1 Like

Mood

Closed due to inactivity