Whats the creepiest thing that's ever happened to you?

So once when I was about eight years old near my family moved to this house. It was really big and one of those old Victorian houses, and it was surprisingly really cheap considering the size of it. So on our first day there, one of our neighbours, this old guy, advised us to move out as quickly as possible, because it was apparently haunted. Now my parents never believed in such stuff, so they just laughed it of and said that we’d be fine. The first night there started fine, me and my brother stayed up late, and just as I was about to sleep, the grandfather clock struck 12, and we heard a scream. We both started screaming and I started crying. There were exactly 6 screams, and when it was exactly 12:03, they stopped. We were so terrified that we ran into our parents room. They were lying down and looked very still, so we assumed they were sleeping, until I looked closer and saw that my mother’s face was very pale, and so was my dad’s. They looked like they were being forced into the bed, and they couldn’t move at all. Then we heard little girls singing, and they were giggling loudly and they were singing some nursery rhyme. At 12:12, it stopped, and my parents jumped up and my mother looked like she was about to faint. We didn’t stay there for the rest of the night; we went to stay with my uncle. The next morning, my mum had some delivery men take out our stuff, cause she swore she would never lay a foot in that house. Meanwhile, my dad called the people who sold us the house to get a refund, but the craziest thing is that they were nowhere to be found. When we went to the police, they thought we were crazy, because apparently, they had died over 73 years ago. According to them, they had been a very nice couple who had had two girls. Those girls apparently murdered them in their sleep, and had ran away, never to be found.
My parents have never recovered from it, and neither have I. With no doubt that’s the creepiest thing that has ever happened to me :confounded:

so what’s the creepiest thing that has ever happened to you?

3 Likes

Moved to Discuss category and added some tags!

As for the creepiest thing that happened to me, I don’t really recall anything Dx

2 Likes

Omg this sounds so much like a horror movieee
But i dont remember any creepy thing which happened to mee sad

1 Like

Stayed in a house that was supposedly haunted.

Had a situation with a haunted doll moving this thing when it was in the same room as me. Yeah… What makes it worse is that it’s a woody doll soo yeah.

visited a house with far too many dolls in it, nothing even happened but the dolls were creepy and everywhere

one time, i was walking alone to a friend’s house. like the usual creepy men, i got a lot of stares from cars passing by. this old man drove up to me and stopped in the middle of the street (where cars weren’t supposed to stop at because the road was a one-way road) and he asked me if i needed a ride. i said no, he asked me again. after being firm, he drove off, but he kept his head turned to look at me even though he was facing the other direction of the car.
that night, my friend was walking home and the same man who asked me for a ride and did the same thing he to my friend.
then a year later (which was a couple months ago), i go to eat lunch with a friend, and the same old man pulled up to me – but once i saw him and he looked at me, he drove off immediately

1 Like

Throughout like 4 weeks…
One day I heard a voice outside the bathroom. It was a voice that no one in my family had, but I still figured the person was trying to scare me. I opened the door - no one. I asked my brother…he didn’t see anyone. Then I started to see figures everywhere, and a box was moving on it’s own…even if it’s just a little nudge. I’m not the type to believe in ghosts and stuf, but that was really creepy.

gEtTiNg CaTcaLLeD bY rAnDoM gUyS aT nIgHt

But, hey, made me feel good about my body :muscle:t4:

About a year ago, I was on my way to my cousin’s. She lives in some sort of building complex that sometimes has strange people roaming around, but no one really dangerous. The lifts in the building are separated between odd and even numbers, a.k.a one lift does the odd numbers and the other the even ones. My cousin’s apartment is on the 13th floor, which means that the floor just below hers is the 11th one (this is a bit important for what happened after).

When I reached the building complex and approached the lift, it had just reached the ground floor. A lot of people came out, but one man stayed inside. I thought it was a bit odd at first, and I asked him if he was going to the UG. He said no. Honestly, now that I think about it, there were so many signs that showed that I shouldn’t have gotten in, but I was quite tired from studying all day and didn’t really think things through. So I got into the lift with him, and noticed that he wasn’t pressing any of the buttons. I pressed floor 13, and a couple of seconds after the lift started going up, he pressed floor 11.

The lift in my cousin’s building is really slow, and the doors also open and close quite slowly compared to other lifts. So when we reached the 11th floor and exited the lift, I had time to see where he was going. By then, I’d of course realised that that the whole situation was very odd. So I looked to see if he was entering an apartment, and saw him head for the stairs.

I remember being completely terrified and hoping that the lift would make it to the 13th floor quickly enough. Luckily, when the doors opened, no one was there. I literally ran to my cousin’s door rang the bell. Again, luckily, she opened it quickly, and I just barged in and shut it behind us. When we looked through the peephole, we saw the man coming out of the stairs and waiting in front of the lift. After a while, he just left. We warned the caretaker, and they said they’d look into it, but we haven’t heard anything about it since.

By now, we’ve recovered from this, but it was definitely a scarring incident.

Yesterday I saw my brother come downstairs and go into my dad’s office, but when I went to look for him, he wasn’t there. My parents said he didn’t come downstairs at all :no_mouth:

1 Like

Weird.

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity