What's the easiest exercise you know? 👀

I’m sure that I’m not the only lazy duckling on here, so let’s share some easy exercises which even the laziest people can do :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::smiley_cat:

So what’s the easiest exercise you know? :eyes::sparkles::green_heart::smiley_cat:

The easiest I know is probably using a jumping/skipping rope, because you just have to jump all the time but it’s really healthy for you :smiley_cat::green_heart::eyes::sparkles:

6 Likes

I think the most basic exercise that a lot of people can do is walking :joy:

You can walk for a few kilometers, and that’s already considered as exercise. Other than that, I also consider going up and down the stairs as an exercise that a lot of people can do.

3 Likes

Walking and sit-ups. :eyes: Sit-ups are really easy.

2 Likes

And so are squats.

3 Likes

Jumping Jacks, Planks and Sit ups

Swimming is pretty easy since you don’t have to put in a lot of effort. I think roller skating is easy too, at least easier than walking.

3 Likes

Walking/Jogging in place and calf raises is easy to me

3 Likes

What the hell?! Why do people find planks easy? :joy:

4 Likes

'cause they are :tipping_hand_woman:t5:

1 Like

I guess the plank it self isn’t that hard .It’s more about how long you are able to hold the pose for .For example I think the average person would be pretty okay with holding the pose for just 50 sec,but if they would need to hold it for 5 minutes straight it will be a lot more difficult :eyes:

1 Like

Jogging,swimming and squating are pretty easy to do for a long amount of time.
I personally also like the wall-sit just because of how easy it is and how much it’s like regual sitting.

3 Likes

Walking👏🏾

Also biking but I don’t actually do that-

2 Likes

Exercise in futility. I can do it with my eyes closed :^)

1 Like

squatting probably, but imagine exercising-

1 Like

i’m a fan of swimming and dancing

1 Like

Yes my type of exercise :sweat_smile: but it doesn’t really do anything to my body since I lift heavier things and I guess my body adapted to it so when I’m fast or walking up a hill, I literally don’t feel tired :blush:

I love riding bicycle which is my favourite…gives my legs extra muscles. :rofl:

walking and dancing

squats maybe, sit-ups…ehhhh

one exercise i had to do for my hand was playing with therapy putty. if you are tired, putty or walking. we also have a stationary walking machine but thats work cause for me it keeps scootching so i gotta pick up the heavy thingy and move ;-;

I would say the easiest exercises that I know are either walking or dancing. They don’t require any equipment and you can choose how long you want to do them for

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity