What's the largest number of characters you’ve owned in an RP?

I used to have a tendency to make too many characters
I think my highest was either 5 or 6 characters in the same rp but I stopped doing that :joy:
What about you guys?

4 Likes
  1. I struggled with what to write for half of them

3, I believe

Sksksksksksk I’ve lost count… but I know it’s more than twenty :joy::flushed:

3 Likes

For Fairytale-d?

2 Likes

Yeah! I have problems :disappointed::sob:

2 Likes

Three I think :thinking:
I don’t think I’d be able to handle more than that!

2 Likes

I think the most I had for one RP was 3.

2 Likes

I think 4 is the most I’ve had in 1 RP

1 Like

20 at the moment. But I have 2 more characters I’m in the progress of making which would put me at 22.

Also added a tag

3 Likes

For which RP are these 22 characters?

3 Likes

Fairytailed

3 Likes

My highest was like 8 or 9, which used to be a high amount of characters in ftd lmao but then people started having 20 or 30 characters, and now I am practically considered to not have many

3 Likes

Every RPer has one, or multiple, other RPers that they look to with the thought of “Wow, they have a lot of characters.” It’s up to you own perspective on how many characters is a large amount. What may seem large to one RPer, is nothing to another. Some RPers may manage smaller numbers of characters better than larger numbers, so that they can put their full focus on them, while others may find themselves working better with multiple.

What is your current largest number of characters in a single RP, and what RP is it? What about previously in an RP?
What’s the largest number you’ve owned in an SG?
How many characters do you normally have in an RP or SG?
How large of a number seems manageable to you personally?
Are you someone who finds themselves better off with less characters, or more?

@RPers

4 Likes

ι иσω нανє єιgнт ιи fт∂. иσтнιиg ¢σмραяє∂ тσ @CrazyCaliope, ℓσℓ. ѕнє нαѕ ℓιкє тнιяту.

4 Likes

Five - Blue Royalty. And Still 5, blue royalty. (5 in one other one but it was a 4 person rp)

2? No SG I’ve ever been in lasts longer than the first post.

I like 2 maybe 3 usually

2 or 3 :sob:

LESS

3 Likes

… the ones i have in FTD

2 Likes

OMG @Skyler2 hi i need to talk to you

2 Likes

Fairytaled (still), and I think I’m closing in on a good :sparkles: t h i r t y :sparkles:

2 Likes

My largest is still Fairytaled, with 24? currently. Not counting the characters still in the creation stage.
Other than that, the most I’ve had in an RP would be 7-8 which I had in CHB, and I will also have 7 in BR2.

In an SG, I created 2 of my own when signing up, then adopted a character at one point if I remember right in Cali’s Bachelor(ette) SG the first time back on the Episode forums.

Normally, 3-4 ish.

For me personally, 4-6 is very manageable.

Oh I’m very much in the less common case of functioning better with more characters. My interest in the characters builds off of each other, so for me having 5-6 characters is easier than 2 (or especially only 1) would be.

2 Likes