What's the spiciest thing you've ever eaten?

spiciest thing is probs a quesadilla with sauce made out of habanero peppers, serrano peppers and “chile de árbol”
it’s delicious and i love pairing it up with meats cooked in sweet-ish sauces bc spicy + sweet is my favourite combination

2 Likes

That sounds legit amazing though!

The spiciest thing I had was an authentic green Thai curry, it was so flavorful, even if I was in tears as it was that spicy :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

it IS amazing! it’s one of my favourite lunches haha

and oooh that sounds delicious! (i always joke that if i’m not crying from spiciness, it’s not spicy enough)

Honestly, I still have no clue. But my spice tolerance is equal to zero. :woman_shrugging:t2:
Like if something is seasoned very mildly (like only with salt and pepper) I still consider it overly spicy. (I love salt, I’ll take extra, but more than the smallest amount of pepper is far too much) and I even consider something where its vinegary (like if ketchup has separated some and doesn’t get mixed back together) spicy…

sdkjbvf valid
ngl as much as i love spicy foods, i really don’t like black pepper? i blame it on the fact that it has no capsaicin

1 Like

SAME! Same
I tried this… idk snack from Thailand last summer and no one had a reaction except for me. I started crying because it was just waaaaay toooo spicy

1 Like

Closed due to inactivity