What's the weirdest thing you've searched for on the internet?

I’m usually too scared/embarrassed that someone will see my search history to google weird things, but what about you?
What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever searched for?
Why did you search for it?
Did you find what you were searching for?
:eyes::sparkles:

6 Likes

3 Likes

“Dead rat.” :rofl::white_heart:

1 Like

Why? :eyes::eyes::eyes:

3 Likes

Why are baby’s a@@es?

New mother. Had about 3 hours sleep in as 48 hour period was at my wits end. Hoped to find out if that stops.

Nope. Though it got alot more sleep a few months later

3 Likes

I always get nervous when I look up marvel related stuff, I guess I’m worried someone will find out I’m obsessed as if everyone doesn’t already know

1 Like

I do it with batman and constentine

2 Likes

Actually, I’m not sure. :rofl::white_heart:

2 Likes

“Cow suit full body amazon”
I ended up not buying it but i deffo am in the future lol.

Also does anyone else do this, search up celebrities networths to see which of my celebrity crushes is the richest :sweat_smile: :rofl:

2 Likes

Shrek dress, beans in items, bean clock, beanana, bean shelf, bean phone, bean crocs…

Bump :slight_smile:

1 Like

When I was little, I once searched for videos of people flushing babies down toilets…idk why I searched that :skull::rose::two_hearts:

What about y’all? :thinking::rose::two_hearts:

@Discussions

11 Likes

This was today, I searched-- “can turtles fart?” :woman_facepalming:

3 Likes

Umm… I searched for how to calm down when my parents annoy me :upside_down_face:

1 Like

What happens if you microwave soap?

2 Likes

When I was younger I searched up pooping out babies in toilets

The meaning of the word “bezoar”, maybe?

Thx to Wikipedia I found the answer, but I wonder if @Rainbow knows. :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Why me :joy: Althought I know what it is

1 Like

Good. And you never talk to me, daughter, so maybe I need to annoy you more again… :innocent: Did not see that you were online right now, though. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Scottish accents is just one of them…

I’m on and off all the time :joy: And I don’t know what to talk about so please, keep “annoying” me :joy:

1 Like