What's the worst punishment you've gotten at school?

I had to stay after school for an hour and like do homework because my brother got us both into trouble :star_struck: Aside from that I haven’t really been punished in school

@Students ~ what’s the worst punishment you’ve gotten?

4 Likes

Detention for talking back but I got out early because I was quiet lmao.

I got detention for not doing homework. :sob: :sob:
It was in some nasty room where the desks were all separated from each other with these boards on each side so that kids couldn’t talk to each other.
Nothing like those Episode stories where the Mary-Sue and the BadBoy get detention together and fall in love after talking in detention. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Does getting expelled count?

1 Like

a suspension in elementary school. i was a small troublemaker

1 Like

totally counts :eyes:

1 Like

Not really? I got yelled at a couple times- but by yelled at I mean kinda sternly talked to for being too loud. Which I can only remember happening like twice. And I didn’t finish my homework one time in elementary and the teacher was kinda harsh to me and I was like sobbing in the bathroom lmao. Didn’t get in trouble tho.

1 Like

Detention for both fighting with a boy only because he took my personal belongings and I don’t play with stuff that belongs to me :sob: and for not doing my homework

3 Likes

I got a punishment which involved me taking around 10-15 rounds of the big ground of our high school. UNDER THE FREAKIN’ SUN.

2 Likes

I think I had a note sent to my parents in elementary school :thinking:

2 Likes

Another child with me who got punished passed out because of dehydration. Thankfully, the school authorities were reported by his parents.

2 Likes

that’s so disgusting. and people call school “the best years of your life” :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I’ve been scolded by teachers before, but I never received any punishments from it. I guess I was quite well-behaved at school.

1 Like

being on a campus is punishment enough :no_mouth:

1 Like

Nothing bad tbh- LIKE JUST GOT SCOLDED BY TEACHERS AND ONCE EVEN SLAPPED IN FREAKING 3RD GRADE WHAT- but yeah i’ve never gotten a bad punishment LIKE IM GOOD KID OK SMH

2 Likes

OMG YES ME TOO I CAN STILL FEEL THE STING SM-

2 Likes

I haven’t been slapped since then :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I think

1 Like

I WAS SLAPPED JUST THIS MORNING BY MY SISTER-
SHES SO ANNOY SM-

2 Likes

kill her

1 Like