What's your character's favourite orange item they own?

With the theme of this week being orange, let’s focus on funny little details of your character that you haven’t thought about.

@RPers

• Does you character have any orange items?
  • Has it any value?
  • What’s the story behind the item?
3 Likes

The story I’m working on is about a main character with amber eyes that look orange.
Her father had a similar shade, so it was genetics.
Every time she looks at her eyes in a reflection, she thinks of him.

1 Like

That sounds so cool!!!

1 Like

i was about to ask if the theme of this week is orange

1 Like

Also, this is not my character (ha, I wish), but I always found it hilarious that Naruto was a ninja wearing bright orange. Orange is one of my favorite colors, so I never really cared. Other characters with orange that I love: Sailor Venus, Michaelangelo from TNMT…

My character doesn’t own this item ,yet, but their favorite orange thing is a goldfish.
They’ve always wanted one after seeing Ponyo when they were younger and they’re super into them.
They love goldfish because of how majestic they look while swimming and how they can swim for hours on end without ever getting tired.

1 Like

What made them so interested in them? Wherendid they first see goldfish?

1 Like

So Raven (that’s her name) first saw goldfish when she watched the movie Ponyo. The whole movie centers around a goldfish (Ponyo) that’s lost and found by a boy on earth. Meanwhile, Ponyo’s dad is spending all this time looking for Ponyo and would stop and nothing to get his daughter back. When she first saw the move she just loved how colorful the fish was, but later on the more she watched it and the older she got she realized Ponyo had something that she never really did. A father who genuinely cared about his daughter and would stop at nothing to be with her.

1 Like

Oh cool!

1 Like

For Gayelette, of the South (from FTD)…

Though different shades of oranges are probably some of her favourite colours, Gayelette is very materialistic. There isn’t really any item she’s particularly attached to. If she had to say something, she’d probably o with her long and wild hair, as it is a variation of orange. With all it’s bead, braids, and feathers, she probably takes the most pride in it.

1 Like

Probably his …hair? I honestly can’t think of anything else. :smiling_face_with_tear: