What's your character's zodiac sign?

tell me :sob:

2 Likes

Really? Call ya out how? As in the description was a little too real and similar to yourself?

2 Likes

Yeah, at least some parts

2 Likes

Haha. That’s quite interesting then

1 Like

@Writers, have you thought about which zodiac sign all your characters have? (wink)

3 Likes

Did the info about Aquarius seem like you though?

1 Like

Partly, I basically have two personalities. I’m not that thoughtful and smart though

1 Like

Oh, cool then. I doubt that, I bet you’re smart. Everyone is smart in their own way.

Awesome!
I did this for Ellie from The Write Team, and I got Cancer. Which is pretty awesome considering that I was thinking that her birthday should be June 30th since it was an important day for me, but the description of Cancers fit her personality so well!!

Now I’m going to take the test for the other four MCs.

1 Like

Yay. That’s sooo cool.

1 Like

I’m so happy you made this quiz (I take full credit for the idea HA :relieved:) and I’m definitelyyy going to use this many many times for my characters. Great work with this!

2 Likes

HEHEHEHE! Yes, take FULL credit, it was a fantastic idea and I had sooo much fun creating it. Thank you. I’m glad I did you proud!

1 Like

Your character finds themselves having to communicate with people on a project on a bad day. Their mood is getting worse. How would your character snap?

I really like this question because my characters are always working on a group project… basically, the premise of the story is that the five of them work for a storytelling app, and they all have to write the same story together. :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :sunflower: :sunflower: :coffee: :coffee:

3 Likes

YAY! I’m sooo glad that these questions work for you and your characters. I really try so hard to make sure that the situation questions are the best they can be!

1 Like

This quiz is really fun! It asks a lot of questions that made me really think about my character, like their favorite day of the week

2 Likes

YAY! It’s always good to get thinking about those really random questions about you characters. Do you think the result matched your character?

2 Likes

It sounded a lot like them! I was really concerned that the character was too similar to myself, but the quiz also emphasized some areas where we’re very different

2 Likes

Oh, right. Well, that’d good. Glad it helped you. (wink)

2 Likes

I was bored, so I told the quiz for myself and I got pisces :eyes::sparkles::+1:
There are 2 typos in the first paragraph of the pisces results btw, so maybe you should fix those to make the quiz even better :eyes::eyes::green_heart:

2 Likes

Oh, was there? Thank you

1 Like