What's your character's zodiac sign?

I took the quiz for a few characters and got different results for them all, so I’m kinda glad I managed to make characters different from each other.

But like Duckling, I’ve noticed a few errors in the descriptions of the different results, like repeating words next to each other or typos.

2 Likes

Woohoo! Exciting that they’re all different.

Damn it. Okay, thank you. Going to go over them now.

2 Likes

I’ve taken this quiz multiple time for some of my RP characters. I have not tried it out with any characters that aren’t from RPs though. From my experience, the quiz seems to work pretty well for finding what their zodiac signs could be. It’s been a while since I’ve taken it for a character, and I need to take it for some more characters too, but from what I remember the descriptions fit pretty accurately. It’s definitely a help with thinking more about some of their traits and further developing their personality. I’m sure there’s probably a lot of others out there who will find it just as helpful.

And I added a tag

1 Like

Ruthie Smee is a born on 15th of September, making her a virgo.

1 Like

Vic is a born on 27th of January, making her a Aquarius.

Peter (Westeria): Aries
Marc de t’Serclaes (Amadeus): Pisces
César de t’Serclaes (Amadeus): Taurus (he and Marc should match since they’re twins, but I did this completely in terms of personality).

1 Like

Hylde ~ Leo :leo:
Aida ~ Sagittarius :sagittarius:
Yuni ~ Libra :libra:
Evelyn ~ Scorpio :scorpius:

1 Like

Very nice. I love that you did it for all four characters.

1 Like

So, @Bloggers, need some help developing your characters further. Why not take this quiz for each one to find out a little about them. Maybe even @FTDFam and @Westerians would be intersted in doing it for their characters to help both their characters and the website.
Share the result below if you want. (wink)

Remember that if you really enjoyed this blog, feel free to recommend it (it’s similar to liking it). This will help with it being higher in the results of search engines too.

4 Likes

i did it with one of my exousía characters because those kids live in my head rent free and

(not saying who bc i know my fras may clown me)

4 Likes

HEHEHE! Very nice.

2 Likes

I donttt think that I ever did one for Evariuss (the char that Blue drew hehe) :thinking:
Hm so I dids it now and he got a saggy, and yeah that fits, I was suspecting he’d either be a fire sign or water one

1 Like

HEHEHEHE! That’s cool.

1 Like

I’m a very crappy Aries, then.

Hyun-Ae is an Aries.

1 Like

:scream:

@OhSumana I dare you to do Loraine

2 Likes

I think I did somewhere else.

Loraine is a Leo

2 Likes